Chapter 15:♦What Are You Doing Dad!?♦

I run in the forest with all my speed.Where is my father? I can't find him.. "Hey Y/n!Here!" a deep voice shouted to me.I turned around to see father.I smiled as i was slowly approaching him."Dad!" i screamed like a five years old girl.I started to run towards him and i fell in his His hug so warm.My mom never hugged me that way.Her hugs were always cold..I don't know why."Hey Y/n, i have to tell you something very important. " he said sadly with a sloght frown.Oh no tell me that he will leave me alone.."What is it dad?" i said starring at him coldly."Well the "maker" of this place wants to destroy it now.. If he destroy it, we will all die.." he said starring at me with his blue eyes.I gasped."What can i do to save this place dad!? " i said quickly waiting for a answer.Please there is a way."Well..I.. Eh.. Must kill you..."he said with a frown.What!?"What do you mean dad..!?" i said coldly as i started to slowly go away from him while i was starring at him the same time."Y/n you must save this town!"he said a little angry as he took of slowly a knife from his coat."What!?Why me..!?Dad i don't want to be a sacrifise!" i screamed at his face."I'm sorry Y/n.. It is for the good of this town.. It is for the master.. Sorry" he said he with a sadly frown and he started to run towards me, ready to attack me.I closed my eyes tight.That's the end, Y/n.You will die in the hands of your father.A murderer will die from a murderer.Congrats!I slowly opened my eyes.I wasn't stabbed or something.Not a scar at all.My dad was away from me, starring at me."Dad.. What is going on.. You are so pale.. " i said.I realized that something was behind me.I slowly turned to face Bill in his human form.He was in a starring fight with Dad."What is going on..?" i said slowly worried and scaried.

"I TOLD YA, YOU STUPID GIRL!
I TOLD YA!YOUR DAD IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS!"

Bill screamed to my face.Yeah for one time in my fucking life he was right."Soeey Bill you had right i said starring at mh feet as i slowly took a look at my dad.He was angry.. No.. Worried.. Maybe.. Scaried.. Of course..But for what.. For me or for his life.."Y/n come with me.. I will take you away from thus madness" Bill said and he offered his hand.I took hesitately his hand and i gave a last look at my dad."Please Y/n.. Don't go with him.. Please.. " he said coldly worried, scaried.

"Sorry dad.. If you don't love me.. If you want to kill me.. Sorry.. But a murderer can't kill a murderer"

I said and i dissapeared with Bill

A/n:That was kind of a plot twist, ha? You thought Ford will love you!
Bill:He actually loves her bu-
Me:Shut up Bill! See ya in the next chapter!