Chapter 6:♦New Friends Are Good, Right? ♦

I am going inside twin's room. Well it is a good room for me! It has two beds, one pink and one blue.From the one side there is a lot of glitter and posters with a famous band on them. On the other side there are poster with maths and science on them. Well i think i know which side who is.Then a boygets inside the room. "WHO ARE YOU?" he sceamed in my ear. "Well hi to you, too! I am y/n and i am gonna live here with you! You must be Dipper!" i said quickly because the boy was starring at me and that gave me chills. He took a deep breath."Os sorry for scaring but Gruncle Stan didn't tell us something for you"he said a little confused. "Well gonna go! You will live there like in your home!" he said and left. My eyes widened.

"My home.."

I went to the living room and there was a girl watching something on Tv. Com'on y/n u must have friends and be more social, don't be so fucking shy!"Hey there! I am y/n and u must be Mabel! I am gonna live with you guys! "i said wispered. The girl saw me and screamed:" HEY THERE YEAH I AM MABEL DO U LIKE GLITTER? WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS!"Well that was too loud. So i answered to her:"Yep i like glitter and you are so loud xD""Well thank you for your compliment, y/n! Do u want to watch Tv with me? "she said with a smile." yeah why not! "i said and sat besides her.

First goal:make friends
Done

You think you are safe
But when madness will return
Even your lovers you will not save
Blood will be spoiled in the walls
Will be them or yours?
You only play with one rule
Kill or be killed.

A/n:Me:well little y/n made two new friends! That's cool!
Bill:we will see how cool it will be..
Me:¬-¬*cough cough*bye reader-chan!
Bill:bye bloodyveins..