Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning in Eric's bedroom, on his bed. Even though I recall falling asleep on his couch. 

I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I was wandering whether Eric was here. In the apartment. I began to crawl out of the amazingly comfortable bed, that seemed to smell of him. And then I couldn't help but think how much that smell calmed me down. We hadn't known each other for that long and he was already getting to me. Majorly. 

I grabbed a black blanket that sat at the foot of his bed and wrapped it around myself. It was quite chilly and I was only wearing shorts and a tank top. 

I walked down the small corridor, leading to the living room and I found him, sound asleep on the couch, with no shirt on mind you. He was lying on his back, one hand resting on his stomach and the other hand hanging over the side of the couch. Touching the ground. 

I realised it was him who moved me to his bed. I never knew he was that much of a gentleman. He had let me have his comfortable bed while he took the quite uncomfortable couch. I smiled at the thought of his kind gesture. 

It was then I decided to repay him. With some breakfast and a coffee. 

I made my way to the kitchen and found some bacon and eggs in the fridge. Then I found a fry pan and a spatula. I started on the bacon first and the smell that filled the apartment was heavenly. Then after the bacon was done I started on the eggs. 

By the time I had finished making the food and I moved along to do the coffee he was awake. 

I heard him groan as he seemed to fall off of the couch. It wasn't big enough for him. 

Then I watched him as he stood up and made his way to the food I had set out on a small bench for him. 

"How was it?" I questioned, referring to the party. 

"Eh, it was alright. Would've been better with you there" he commented as he dug into the bacon. 

He continued to eat as I poured him a cup of coffee. "My head hurts" he stated in agony. 

"Aww poor you" I started up. "Here this will help" I said as I handed him the coffee. 

"Thanks" he mumbled. "You're already turning out to be the best girlfriend". 

I blushed when he said this. I mean how did I manage to 'get' him? There were so many other girls out there that wanted him as much as me. But he didn't choose them. He chose me. An initiate. Well... not anymore. 

I just stood there smiling at him, while taking sips from my coffee. 

After a little while longer he finished his breakfast, stood up and walked over to me. 

"Thanks Lize" he said as he enveloped me in a big hug. 

"No problem" I replied. 

"Have you eaten?" he questioned, making sure I had been 'fed'. 

"Yeah I ate a little just after I finished cooking" I said as I looked towards the empty fry pan. "I better wash the dishes though. Pass me your plate" I continued, as I grabbed the fry pan. 

"No Lize. You made breakfast, so I'll wash up" he said as he grabbed the fry pan from me.

I watched him wash the dishes for a little but I was way to cold to stand around, with some thin blanket wrapped around me. 

"I'm freezing, so I'm just going to wrap myself in a cocoon of blankets in your bed... If that's alright" I stated as I headed for the bedroom. 

"I'll join you soon" he replied.