Chapter 11

Max was officially gone. Even though the body they pulled out of the Chasm was so terribly deformed, everyone knew it was Max. He hadn't been seen anywhere. And a few people even claimed to have seen him jump. 

As well as Max being gone another two people were gone as well... Wanna have a guess at who those two people were...

Four and Tris. 

Yep. Four and Tris were gone. Both of them. 

The day after the announcement of Eric's leadership he rushed to have them thrown out of Dauntless. He ordered some sort of court order to take procession over at Candor. I went along because I was to be a witness. It went quite well, for Eric and I. Although Four and Tris continuously sent grimaces my way. I was asked a few questions about what I saw of Four and Tris. And Eric alerted the court that, in Dauntless, it is forbidden to have 'relations' with initiates. And that is exactly what Four and Tris had done. At the end of the session the judge declared them as factionless. Eric and I calmly left with our poker faces on. 

I had to admit, I felt bad afterwards. Eric and I had kissed when I was still an initiate and yet we were still in Dauntless. Even though I really disliked Tris I still felt ashamed. Both of them now had no home. 

_______________________________________

Tonight was the night of the celebratory party. I was very excited. I hadn't gone to a party for a while and this was the party event of the year. For everyone from every faction was going to be there. 

The party was to take place over in Candor grounds. They had insisted they host it. 

Each faction was to meet in a massive foyer at seven o'clock. Along with their leaders. But of course as Dauntless, we would be fashionably late. Eric announced that who ever was coming was to leave at seven o'clock from the front of our compound, so we would walk there as a faction. Most of us were planning on walking anyways, especially the girls, because, who wants to run and jump in and out of trains in heels? No one

I was in the dorm with the rest of the girls, getting ready. Eric told us, him and a lot of the guys would wait for us out the front of Dauntless. Then we would make our way to Candor on foot. It wasn't a long journey though. Each factions headquarters were close. To make it from Dauntless to Candor, on foot, would take about fifteen minutes. So it was no biggie. 

As we got ready, Matisse, Amy, Jem, Emma, Christina and I talked a lot and sang a lot. Although Christina didn't talk to me at all because she was pissed at me and my boyfriend for getting rid of her best friend. But other than that we were so, so, so excited. Mostly because there was a chance each of us would see our family and friends from our past factions. So Matisse, Amy and I had a chance of seeing Ruby, Liv and Elise, our bestie's from Amity. 

Don't get me wrong I was glad I moved from Amity and I was glad I had made so many new, great friends from Dauntless but... I did miss those girls. They were a big part of my life even though the last time I saw them was at the Choosing Ceremony. 

We were all dressed and all we had to do was our make-up. 

Jem was wearing a tight fitted dress that was long sleeved and obviously black. It went down to the middle of her thighs and she wore it with very high, black stilettos. She wore a few gold bracelets and hooped, gold earrings. She also had her hair done up in a messy yet classy bun. She looked gorgeous. 

Amy was wearing a black, strapless skater dress that was made out of leather. It wasn't too short but it wasn't too long, if that makes sense. She was also wearing black stilettos, like Jem's and she had her hair out and straight, along with a sapphire kind of necklace. She looked stunning.

Matisse was wearing a black, tightly fitted dress that had a lot of cut outs. There were a few cut outs around her stomach and there was a cut out in-between where her boobs would go. The dress wasn't short though, it went down to her knees. So it was revealing but still very neat and classy. She was wearing strappy, black heels and she had her hair out. She too looked amazing. 

As for me... I was wearing a black, tightly fitted, long sleeve, lace dress that was quite short, but I didn't mind, it still looked 'high class'. I also had my hair out, out of my face and I was wearing black stilettos that had bits of gold on them. I couldn't wait for Eric to see me. I wanted to watch his reaction. He had never seen me in such attire. 

After all of our make-up was done and dusted we made our way to the front of the compound, where all of the guys were waiting. Most of them were wearing full black suits but I noticed that Eric was wearing his long-sleeved Dauntless jacket. He was still wearing the dressy shoes and dressy trousers but there was no jacket to the suit. Which I was fine with. He still looked sexy. It made him stand out more and I guess it made him look more like a leader. Which is probably what he was going for. 

All of the girls went up to 'their' guys and I approached Eric. For some reason I was quite nervous for him to see me, so I was smiling shyly and looking down, as I approached him slowly. And when I finally reached him he said,

"Bloody hell, you look stunning!"

I simply just kissed him on the cheek sweetly, as a thank you. 

And as I pulled away he wrapped his hands around my hips and brought me back to him. Then he whispered in my ear,

"So irresistible". 

I frowned at him goofily as he smirked away. Then I complimented him... 

"Well, you look very handsome" I said, then paused for a moment, before continuing, "and tough". 

He chuckled as he kept his grip on me tight. Then he brushed away a strip of my hair and kissed me on the lips, passionately. 

"Ahem... Sorry to disturb you two love birds but we have a party to get to" Peter butted in with a hint of sarcasm. 

As we broke away from our embrace we noticed the entire faction ready and waiting, for us. 

Eric stood up straight, looking superior with an emotionless expression, as he faced his faction. 

I did the same too. I was the leader's girlfriend.

"Okay, let's move!" Eric's voice boomed, 

making everyone turn around and head for Candor. 

This was going to be one heck of a night