Chapter 3

It had been a few weeks and it was like all of a sudden everyone was in a relationship. I guess no one could resist, after initiation. 

Emma and Logan hooked up at the celebratory party and ever since then they had been inseparable. Literally, every time I saw  them they are together. 

Will and Christina had also been inseparable. Although they tended to fight a lot

Amy and Ace did have a strong relationship, but that was before Ace went and hooked up with a girl at a party, just a few days ago. I keep telling Amy just to dump him but she just decided to be distant. Meanwhile, Ian had been trying so hard to get Amy's attention.

Matisse and Edward were still star crossed lovers, especially seeing as Edward was let back in. Matisse even organised a small surprise party back in the dorm for his return. Peter didn't show up though. 

Kaden finally asked Jem out. Kaden even assembled a bunch of flowers together for Jem (which is a very un-Dauntless thing to do), seeing as he had spent a week away from her out guarding the fence. They were just too cute. 

And of course, everyone knew about Four and Tris and Eric and I.

At times Matisse, Amy and I would sit with Eric and his scary yet flirty friends. I had also heard that they were all single except for Jack. Zane had his eye on this one girl though and she was beautiful. I was trying to help him 'get' her as well, because I am a nice person. 

And of course Ian had his eyes on Amy. Literally all the time. Even if we weren't sitting with them, he would always look over to our table. 

I had also been talking to Eric about jobs and getting into leadership. And he had been talking to me about getting rid of Four and Tris. He really had his mind set to it. But it looked like it wouldn't be happening. Eric and I had approached Max about it but Max said he couldn't lose the both of them. They were too 'special' to the faction. 

Beef between Tris and I had died down but recently, after finishing up our punishment, it had started up again when she 'accidentally' bumped me and 'accidentally' let the word 'slut' slip out of her mouth. We couldn't afford to go to Max after what he had warned us about our fighting. Which really sucked because Tris was really getting on my nerves. And Four seemed to be getting on Eric's nerves. Well, Four was always on Eric's nerves. I found out that, apparently, the beef between them was because of certain incidents during their initiation. I hadn't asked Eric about it because I didn't know how to bring it up. Especially with him continuously stressing about some 'top secret' leadership thing. 

Some nights I spent time with Eric, but most nights I stayed in the dorm. 

Tonight I was going to stay the night at his place though. Apparently he had something 'important' to tell me. 

*knock knock knock* 

"Heyyy. Come in" he said as he opened the door welcomely. 

"Hi" I said in return as I entered the apartment. 

There was a book lying on the coffee table near the couch. "Been reading?" I asked as I placed a bag of my stuff down on the ground. 

"Yeah" he said as he took a seat on the couch, gesturing for me to do the same. 

"So what's up?" I asked after he had placed a light kiss on my lips. 

"I wanted to talk to you about leadership" he started. 

"Yeah, I also have a tiny request for you as well" I butted in before he could say anything else.