Chapter 18

I woke up, a man standing in front of my bed. At first I thought it was Eric, so I closed my eyes again. But then, all of a sudden, a hand clamped around my mouth. Exactly like the hand that was clamped around my mouth on the night of the Celebratory Party. I screamed but nothing came out. I was being dragged out of the infirmary, still in my party dress. I tried to see who was doing this to me but all I saw was a black hood, shadowing the face of the man holding me. Then, all of a sudden, I was in that horrid, bare room. The one with white walls and blue carpet. The one that truly scared me, the one that ran shivers down my spine. I was thrown onto the ground, catching my breath. I looked up and saw them. Five men, dressed in white. The ones that hurt my friends and I.

"What do you want with me!?" I screamed at them, still in a bundle on the ground.

They said nothing. They just laughed. They laughed at my misery. Then one of the jumped on top of me, pinning me down. They all joined in. The man dressed in black was gone though. They held me down on the ground as I squirmed around, trying to break free. But it was no use.

One of them started to lift my dress up...

"Nooo" I wailed, sitting upright in my bed.

I was back in the Infirmary.

I looked around, confirming my surroundings. I saw that all of the girls were already awake, eating breakfast in their beds.

"Another nightmare" Liv asked miserably. She knew how I felt. For we had all been having horrible nightmares... Nightmares that wouldn't go away and that would always link back to those five guys.

"Yeah" I sighed as I was still breathing heavily, trying to calm myself down.

A nurse approached me, handing me a tray with food and medication on it.

"Thank you" I whispered.

She smiled at me sweetly and nodded as she walked away.

The girls and I were definitely getting better. The drugs were basically out of our systems but now the problems were our injuries and paranoia. The incident had scarred us. And what sucks is, it probably wouldn't of scarred us so much if it weren't for the drugs. We all hated ourselves for taking those drinks.

We had now been in the Infirmary for about four days now. We weren't permitted to leave until our blood test results came back, showing us whether the drugs were fully out of our systems.

After finishing my breakfast, I joined Jem on her bed. She was laying down, miserable. She was probably having the hardest time out of all of us.

"How you doing Jem?" I asked sweetly.

"Fine" she mumbled into the side of her pillow.

I lay down with her, stroking her hair to comfort her.

Shortly after, Amy joined us. Sitting at my feet.

"How's your shoulder Lize?" she asked.

"Yeah, not too bad. Apparently it's still going to take a while to heal though" I replied, showing her the bruising, pulling back the sling it was in. She cringed. Practically my whole arm had turned purply yellow. It looked disgusting.

"How's your stomach Amy?" Jem asked from beside me.

"Oh, it's fine. Still a bit painful here and there but it's definitely not as bad as before" she stated.

"How stupid is this whole situation" Elise commented as she too joined us on Jem's bed, sitting beside Amy.

We all just stared at her. That's what happened when Elise talked. None of us said anything because we were all fixated on the bruising on her face. It was the worst out of all of us. Her eye wasn't healing at all and every once in a while it would start bleeding again.