Chapter 19

I was in the dorm with the girls. We were surrounded by people asking questions and people showing their sympathy. But eventually Eric came in and told everyone to 'quit it' and 'leave'. We finally had some peace and quiet to ourselves.

Matisse put on a black shirt that had the word 'vicious' written on it and black shorts, Amy chucked on a black woollen shirt that exposed a bit of her stomach (she wanted to make sure everyone knew what had happened to her) and jeans. Jem wore black overalls, with a long sleeve shirt underneath and I ended up putting on black, leather jeans and a plain, black singlet. I wanted to show off my arm in it's sling. Oh, and we all wore boots. 

There was no time to go back to Amity for Elise and Liv to change, so they ended up borrowing our clothes. 

I gave Elise a plain, black t-shirt and my pair of black denim shorts, as well as another pair of my boots. 

Matisse set out a tight singlet and black jeans for Liv, who was undressing around the corner near the toilets. 

"Liv, I've got you some clothes to wear" Matisse called out. 

And Liv walked around the corner, in her underwear. 

All of our eyes widened. Not because she was half naked, no. But because of her many tattoos! 

"Umm, Liv?" I spoke up. 

"What?" she replied innocently. 

"Since when did you have tattoos!? I mean I know it's common for Dauntless people to have them but you aren't Dauntless. You're Amity!" I continued on, I was so surprised. 

"I'm a leader of a faction... It's not hard to get what I want" she smirked, glancing at Elise. 

"Did you know about this?" Amy spoke as she turned to Elise, eyes still widened. 

"Yeah..." Elise simply admitted. We all looked at her in shock, thinking she had tattoos too. "Oh, but I don't have any tattoos" she confirmed.  

"But guys, please... Because it is unusual for someone from Amity to have these" Liv began, pointing to her tattooed arms, "I can't have any of you telling anyone... Just yet". 

"Well, here..." Amy spoke up, throwing a leather jacket at her. "Your gonna need this then" she frowned. 

*knock, knock, knock*

It was Eric, coming to pick us up.

"C'mon girls, we've got to go" he announced. 

We followed him through the hallways of Dauntless until we came to a Dauntless truck. 

"Ok, let's go" Eric spoke, as he jumped into the back of the truck. I guess someone else would be driving us there. 

I followed him in straight away, but the others were a tiny bit hesitant. 

Eric looked back at them in question, eventually exiting the truck. 

"Where are the guys?" Amy questioned. "Don't they get to come along?" 

"No they will be there but they aren't involved in the trial" Eric explained. "The only ones that are meant to be involved are you six and your leader... Which is me".

Amy, Jem and Matisse began to haul themselves into the truck with me, but Liv and Elise stayed put.

"You aren't my leader though. So who is going to stand up for us?" Liv said fearlessly, talking about herself and Elise.