Chapter 14

Sorry this took so long guys. Thanks for waiting xx

After our pretty massive chat. We chose to drop the subjects for the night. To let ourselves have fun. We joined everyone back in the V.I.P area and danced and drank a lot. But I felt as though we were all drinking because we were sad about Ruby. Or in other words, we were drinking away to forget our problems. 

Eventually we were all tipsy. And Elise was so tipsy that her and Freddy had hooked up. Not once, but three times. I was happy for the both of them though. 

I had met a lot of the leaders as well, thankfully, before I became tipsy. 

But now that I had had some drinks there was no going back. 

Later on, Eric wanted me to meet a heap of his friends he had in Erudite. I was at the bar grabbing another drink when he approached me.

"Hey Lize. I want you to meet a few of my friends from Erudite. I've told them a lot about you and their excited to finally meet you" he said with enthusiasm and no sign of tipsiness. 

"Ooooh. You told them about me?" I said sounding intrigued. "What did you say?" I then continued, smirking and batting my eyes.

Eric chuckled at my behaviour and grabbed hold of me escorting me away from the bar. "C'mon, their waiting for us in the foyer". 

"No, no, no, no, no. First you have to tell me what you said about me" I proceeded, smiling up at him. 

"Fine. But let's walk and talk" Eric replied.

We walked out of the V.I.P area and he began to talk. 

"Ok, so I told them that you are smoking hot, sexy and practically the same as me" he answered in a rush. 

"Whoa, how am I the same as you?" I asked, my voice going all funny. 

"Because you love to be mean but you also have a soft side" Eric stated bluntly, stopping me in my tracks and staring into my eyes. 

"Wow you really do know me" I stated as I continued to walk. "So, are your friends hot?" I then abruptly questioned. I only asked to tease Eric and see how he would react.

He stopped dead in his tracks, making me stop as well. I turned around to face him, smirking deviously. 

"Eliza!" he said, raising his voice a tiny bit. It was almost like he was questioning me. 

"What?" I questioned innocently. Trying to act like I had no idea where I had gone wrong, again to tease him and piss him off.

He looked at me wide eyed, fuming a little. "You know exactly what" he answered with a deep voice. 

I turned around and began to head to the foyer. Eric caught up with me, still wanting an answer. I just laughed. 

"Oh Eric, can't you take a joke?" I said as I continued to strut.

He didn't say anything else. 

When we reached the foyer not many people were there so it was obvious who his friends were. They were all wearing blue suits and there was four of them. 

"Well, well, well. Look who it is" one of them commented, looking at Eric. 

Eric laughed as he walked towards them, shaking their hands in a friendly manner.  

"So, I'm guessing this is your girl?" another one of them commented, pointing at me. 

I just looked at him, not saying anything.