2| Chica means little girl

Chapter 2:"Chica means little girl."

A/N: Don't forget to press the star button and avoid being a silent reader, I want to hear your thoughts xx

Edited: 2/4/21

Zoe's P.O.V

The orange scent invaded my senses in seconds, the orange juice dampening my hair and seeping into my shirt.

I could only stare dumbfounded at the culprit, Tyrone Adler, who now held an empty bottle. Eliki letting out a horrified gasp.

"My favorite color is orange. The color of fucking orange juice to be specific." He sneered, dumping the empty bottle on my lap.

As if it couldn't get anymore worse, Jax Dean and Chica Monroe decided that it was the perfect timing to arrived. Chica's smile sliding out of her face when she noticed my state.

"God my oh! What happened here?" Chica asked, hands flying to her mouth as she looked to an angry Tyrone and drowned looking rat a.k.a ME.

Chica Monroe is one of the hottest girl in Lockhart high. She has white hair, like literally white hair and pouty lips that are to die for. She's a fierce woman, standing at the height of 5'2 and is the only girl-friend of Tyrone Adler.

I rose to my feet in an instant, my anger skyrocketing."What the hell is your problem?" I snapped, letting the bottle fall from my lap.

"Problem?" He scoffed, his dark eyes brimming with fury."The problem is you running around your mouth, talking shit behind my back just because I didn't talk to you." He exclaimed, his nostrils flaring.

Giving me a once over, he leaned in closer to my space."I don't like to waste my time on desperate girls."

He pressed my buttons further from the way he looked at me and I did the most unexpected thing that Zoe Smith would've done.

I punched him hard.

He stepped back in surprise, holding his jaw. A hissed escaping my mouth, my hand throbbing painfully but I wasn't finished.

Turning around, I took my own orange juice before splashing it unto his frame. All the bystanders looking at us with agape expression.

"Newsflash Tyrone Adler, not everyone wants to fuck you." I spat, walking away with the dignity left in me.

My whole mood was ruined and I knew that word was starting to spread around the cafeteria by now and that is not something I have the energy to handle with.

Skipping school is not a usual practice for me. Only on specific occasions or emergency do I do it and right now, it falls unto the emergency category.

I fumed, not even bothered by the heat from the sun. I knew what I did was wrong but did he really have to dump me with orange juice? Let's also acknowledge the fact that he basically insinuated that I was a desperate hoe for his attention.

Ben's Diner was not far from our school and was basically a ten-minute walk. This is where I part-time every Monday and Friday, earning easy cash.