9| The Hike

Chapter 9: The Hike

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to press the star button💚

Edited: 2/5/21

Zoe's P.O.V🌼

"You want us to what?" Tyrone hissed, looking at Chica as if she've grown another head.

Chica rolled her eyes," Go on a Hike Ty, you know? A walk for long distance in mo-" Chica was cut off by Tyrone growling.

What? You're gonna transform into a werewolf or something? My subconscious thought, referring to Tyrone's growling.

I stifled a laugh at that thought which earned a heated glare from Tyrone.

"I know what a hike is Chica but what the fuck? A hike? Why the motherfucking fuck do we have to hike?" He demanded, growing red every second.

Chica rolled her eyes,"First, stop cursing and calm your balls. Second, you agreed to my terms so therefore you have to follow what my conditions are, and third, Why not hiking? It's the perfect thing to do in the afternoon." Chica snapped, before taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

Tyrone glared at her for a full on minute before he sighed and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Chica mouthed an 'wait for it' to me while Tyrone practically fumed silently beside me.

It's been a about two hours since the bathroom incident and the cake was already cooked, iced, and displayed on Chica's kitchen table.

Chica was absolutely ecstatic when she got home, the sight of the baked chocolate cake had her devouring some of it in seconds.

The lunch we had was absolutely delicious. Chica bought us some take out and has un-cuff us, giving us a chance to shower.

Chica lend me some leggings that were sizes to big for her, the shirt that I wore was one of the extra pair that Tyrone had here.

The mood was light and surprisingly, Tyrone and I were getting along. Well, that was until we found out what Chica's third condition was that forced Tyrone to go back to his grumpy self.

Seating next to him, I could practically imagine see the fume that was moving out of his ears and nose. After a few seconds, he let out a defeated sigh that earned an excited squeal from Chica.

"Fine, I'll fucking do it but on one condition." Tyrone said, lifting one finger up.

Chica jumped in her seat,"What is it? What? What?" Chica asked, looking at Tyrone with her doe eyes.

"You have to take the cuffs off because first we're going on a hike for pete's sake! and that's fucking hard to do when you're practically cuffed and yes, I promise that I wouldn't run away amd leave this girl right here." He promised, giving me a sideway glance.

Chica didn't look convinced for a minute before Tyrone scowled at her, lifting his hand and crossing it over his heart.

She grinned."Fine, I'll let you do the two remaining conditions with no cuffs but remember the promise."