42| Misguided

A/N: Happy readings loves! This is sort of a filler chapter hence why it's kinda short but don't worry! The next chapter will be up tomorrow🥰

Zoe's P.O.V

"Congrats bitch! I'm so happy for you!"

"I told you so Zoe! You ate the words you told me at the diner!"

"I knew you were the one for him the moment you punched him!"

I couldn't help but let out a laugh, taking in the wide eye and excited faces of Eliki, Delilah, Chica through the video call.

It's been a week since I said yes to Tyrone becoming my boyfriend and it's been the best week so far.

He's been a total sweetheart and although he still manages to piss the frick out of me and vice versa, I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Yeah, I mean at the time it was totally ridiculous for that to happe-"

"Opposites Attract Zoe! Haven't you read enough wattpad stories? You keep on ranting about them every single time!" Eliki interjected, making the three of us laugh.

"I know, I just can't wrap my head around it." I giggled, pulling the blankets up to my neck.

"Well you better get used to it because when Tyrone likes someone, girl you're in for a ride." Chica said, her face beaming.

Delilah waggled her brows."Looks like you need all the energy you can get Zoe." She jokes, all of us laughing.

I spent a whole hour talking to them before finally ending the call. It was around one in the afternoon and I made my way downstairs.

Peggy was on the couch watching a Netflix movie with grumpy sleeping soundly beside her."Don't you have a date later?" I teased, taking the seat next to her.

Peggy groaned, her cheeks heating up."Don't remind me, my nerves are going haywire."

I shook my head, leaning back against the couch."Oh hush, Just relax and be yourself." I told her, offering a small smile.

"Yeah, be your usual bitch self Peggy." Neo piped in, walking out of the kitchen with a banana.

Peggy threw him a pillow which he dodged and took a seat on the recliner one. He peeled the banana, biting harshly on it.

"I can't believe the both of you are going out for dates and here I am, still single as a pringle." He pouted, chewing the banana.

I snorted."I told you to ask her out but you wouldn't listen to me."

Peggy rolled her eyes, lowering the volume down."Yeah as if he'd grow the balls to ask her out. Moving up is coming in your way and yet you sit idly letting her slip through your hands."

Neo gasped, placing the banana peel on the table."Excuse me, you blatantly rejected the guy who confessed to you! That's enough to spark fear in me." He pointed out, Peggy glaring at him.

"I rejected him because I thought the fucking bullies were right, you idiot!" Peggy hissed, making Neo huff.

"Well, the possibility of rejection scares me." He states, letting out a yawn.

"Neo, if you let your fear control you then the girl of your dreams will slip through your fingers and regret it." I told him, narrowing my hazel-grey eyes at him.

"That's right love and you'll think of it for the rest of your life."

We all jumped in surprise when mom piped in and popped from the kitchen without us noticing which earned overrated reactions from us.