28| The Realization

Zoe's P.O.V

It's confirmed.

I fucking like Tyrone Adler.

How the fucking fiddlesticks did this happen? I was supposed to only know him and work with him in the project, not fucking fall for him!

Don't fudging ask me, ask your freaking heart!

I glared at a random spot in my desk in complete annoyance at my subconscious's comment.

"Ginger, you're mind is flying as high as the clouds since you arrived. Are you okay?" Eliki's worried voice brought me out of my torment.

The physics teacher was busily talking about finding the vectors and here I was wondering the hell how I somehow managed to fall for a certain badboy.

I didn't even bat an eyelid as I raised my hand in the air and asked permission to go the bathroom.

After entering the bathroom, I made sure to check all the stalls were vacant and waited a few minutes for Eliki to arrive.

"Shit, this is a serious level of girl talk for you to raise your hand and go to the bathroom because we both know you would have responded in a typical 'i'll tell you about it later' so spill the sizzling tea," She said, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I like him," I simply replied but she could tell from my expression it was anything but that simple.

Feelings with Tyrone Adler, a badboy who has trust issues and has mood swings far worse than a hungry baby could lead to a big complication.

He did tell me that he care but the real question is was it a type of care that leads to a brother/sister zone or that type of care-care that leads to him and me becoming a thing?

And what does it mean when he's doing exactly what I'm doing to him? I'm not even doing anything to him at all!

Fuck and here goes the overthinking thoughts.

Eliki snapped her fingers infront of me,"You're floating again and why the hell are looking like you carried the whole world's problem on your shoulder? You freaking like Tyrone Adler so what?" Eliki shrugged, a confused expression on her face.

That was what I liked about Eliki, she didn't dare 'baby' me from the harsh realities or decision-making that I was stuck in.

"I-you know I can't," I let out softly, my mind going haywire.

Feelings? They're just gonna fuck us both.

Eliki slapped my cheek lightly,"Ginger, fucking stop overthinking. He's not gonna do something that would cause you pain. You and I know that he's not that type of person. Yes, he technically didn't confess his feelings-ehem yet but trust me when I tell you that I see the way he looks at you and it isn't a friendly gaze either." She commented, her gaze directly on mine.

I blushed at her words,"I-fuck, how did this fucking happen Eli? One minute I wanted to be his friend and the next I'm fucking falling for him with no idea wether he's willing to catch me," I cursed out.

She rolled her eyes,"Life usually gives the opposite of what you want to achieve so don't even be surprised. Life is a freaking jack in the box, you don't freaking know what surprise it'll show you." She replied, and at that moment I couldn't help but feel immense joy to have a friend like her.