5| Do what you're best at!

Chapter 5: "Do what you're best at!"

A/N: Don't forget to press that star button ;) Thank you💚

Edited: 2/5/21

Zoe's P.O.V

One week.

It's been one fucking week and Tyrone has been ignoring me like a plague. It's starting to piss me off because not only is the guilt eating me alive but its also affecting our puppy project in homeroom.

The video presention is also due in a week and I've been doing all that I can to make Tyrone forgive me.

I knew I was at fault and so I came up to him and apologized. I baked him cookies. I've been silently waking him up everytime he falls asleep in our english class. I've even offered him a pack of my maltesers (and I never share my babies to anyone) but damn he's cold as fuck brushing all those effort easily.

I let out a tired sigh. I've been up all night trying to think of ways on how I can convince him to forgive me but how could I even do that when I don't even know a single thing about him.

"You okay? You've been doing that a lot lately." Eliki commented, giving me a worried look.

We were currently at break, sitting in our usual spot. Eliki was next to me, eating caramel flavored popcorn while I was leaning against the tree and wallowing in my thoughts, not in the mood to eat anything.

I gave her a tired look."Its been a week of trying Eli. I don't know what to do any more."

Eliki sighed, placing her food down."Are you even sorry at all?" She asks, making me gape at her.

"Of course! Why would you even say that? I can't even sleep and function properly." I grumbled, earning a raise brow from her.

"Then why the hell are you saying things like that as if you're giving up? If you give up that easily then its like you're not even sorry at all."

"Its been a week Eli!" I pointed out, feeling tears sting in my eyes."I've been trying but he's really good at holding grudges." I sniffled, blinking back my tears.

"Look, you both fucked up."Eliki sighed, turning to me. "He's a natural asshole and you don't have the patience for that. You said things that you weren't suppose to say and you regret it but when did you ever give up? Zoe Smith doesn't ever give up." She said, squishing my cheeks between her hands.

I sighed, nodding my head."I won't give up. I mean, I promised Chica that I'll try."

I haven't been able to see Grumpy since Tyrone's hogging him all to himself. He won't even look at me so I can't ask him how grumpy is.

"Atta girl." Eliki said, a genuine smile planted on her tinted lips.

"If you were me," I started."What would you do to get Tyrone's forgiveness?" I asked, totally in need of ideas.

Eliki looked amused."But I'm not you." She replies simply, taking a handful of popcorn.

"If Eli," I groaned, running a hand through my hair."I hate it when you do that." I grumbled.

She laughed, leaning against the tree."I'm your best friend. I'm supposed to annoy the shit out of you."

"I know but seriously?" Widening my eyes to give her a pleading look."At least throw in a random idea? I'm dying here with all these thoughts." Tapping my temple with a pout.