17| Stubborn Carrot

Chapter 17: Stubborn Carrot

Author's note

I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE TRENDING!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVABLE CARDISHES FOR 965 READS 72 VOTES AND 25 COMMENTS.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET'S GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER💖

✅Edited: 2/7/21

🌸Zoe's P.O.V

"Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me? When will my reflection show who I am inside?" I brought my brush higher, tilting my head upwards as I tried to reach the high note and failed terribly.

Today was Saturday and I've spent the whole day wiping Grumpy's pee, taking him out for his poop session, and practicing tricks.

I found out that Tyrone had him potty trained and there was a small notebook of a schedule on when he likes to eat, what time he usually poops, and some disclaimers that triggers Grumpy's foul mood.

He was currently sleeping on the couch, cuddling to porcupine who has my perfume on it.

Grumpy was still Grumpy but I find it cute how he would stare at me and try to fit himself in anything that I do.

Last night, when I was showering, he kept clawing on the door. He ended up sleeping on the bed with me since he kept doing this cute growling noises at the edge of my bed.

I also woke up three in the morning for his peeing sessions since it was indicated in his mini book.

It was only Grumpy and I in the house. My twin and sister off to hang out with their friends.

I was watching Mulan, trying to inherit her fierceness and courage since I'm planning to talk to the carrot on Monday.

Yes, you read that right. Clearly he's trying and I don't want to be the type of person who holds a grudge. I'm not gonna ask for a friendship or anything, I'll just say I forgive him and walk away, yep, exactly what I would do.

My order of two Hawaiian pizza was on its way. I wanted some greasy food in my stomach because I absolutely deserve it from all the shit that I've been going through lately.

There's no simple logic than that.

The doorbell rang and I let out an excited squeal, not even bothering to change from my potato printed pajamas, bare face, and messy bun.

When the delivery guy finally walked off, I closed my eyes and brought the box closer to get a scent of the pizza.

"Oh baby!" Rubbing a hand on the pizza box."You don't know how long I waited for you!" I flirted, peppering the pizza box with kisses.

"I'm sorry for making you wait then," The pizza box suddenly replied.

I let out a gasp, dropping the pizza on the ground. My eyes widening in disbelief as I eyed the pizza box, I gave a small kick to it but didn't hear a reply.

A loud cough resonated breaking the silence, my eyes drifting to a face I wasn't expecting to see.

"Tyrone?" I gasped out, my eyes widening even more.