4| Whatever, just go and fuck yourself

Chapter 4: "Whatever, Just go and fuck yourself."

A/N: Don't be a silent reader xx

Edited: 2/5/21

Zoe's P.O.V

"No."

"Dope."

"Not that one."

"Nah."

"Aww! Aren't you cute? but still no." I said, dropping my grip on the paw of a cute labrador puppy.

"Noo."

"Hmm. Almost but no."

"For heavens sake Zoe! Just choose a damn puppy!" Tyrone exclaims besides me.

We were currently at the dog pound choosing the puppy for our project. Half of the students have already chosen theirs but we're still choosing the perfect puppy, well it's more like me still choosing since Tyrone wanted the first puppy he saw in sight.

He didn't even bother choosing.

I was still scanning through the small cages when I finally saw it. It's big brown eyes were looking at me intently with it's cute snout and small frame.

"Oh my gosh! This is it!" I said, pointing to it excitedly.

Ansel, the owner of the dog pound, took the key and opened the cage proceeding to carry the pug puppy away from it and handing it to me.

I let out an excited squeal,"Oh my! Look Tyrone! It looks exactly like you!" I said before pointing to the blank face of the puppy.

Tyrone gave me an irritated look,"Zoe, It took as two fucking hours to find a puppy and out of all puppies, you chose that ugly thing." He harshly said, glaring at it.

"Hey! Don't talk to grumpy like that!" I said before hugging the puppy to my chest."There there. I ask forgiveness on behalf of your daddy. He's just grumpy as usual."

"Grumpy?" He asked, disbelief laced in his voice.

"It's name is grumpy. Are you deaf or something?" I asked, both of us heading to the small desk to file some information and buy grumpy its dog food and milk.

Tyrone just ignored me and procedeed to head to the bus, leaving grumpy and me behind. I let out a huff as I struggle to write on the small papers while holding grumpy.

"Let me carry him while you answer that." I looked up to the voice and saw Ansel standing there.

I offered him a thankful smile and handed him grumpy, turning my attention back to the paper.

"You and your boyfriend fight like an old married couple." Ansel stated looking at Tyrone's figure that is entering the bus.

I let out a choking sound."Oh god! We aren't a couple." I snorted."As if I'd date that carrot." I finished, shaking my head.

The wrinkles in Ansel's eyes became evident as his smile grew bigger at my last statement,"Ahh. You're still on that stage."