14| Fifty Shades Of Green

Chapter 14| Fifty Shades of Green

Edited: 2/6/21

⭐️Zoe's P.O.V

My sleep was cut off by my alarm blaring loudly. I let out a sleepy groan and fumbled my hand around until I managed to turn off the alarm.

It was a Monday and how I wished Monday never existed but we all know we'd end up hating Tuesday then.

I was feeling terrible, literally. My head was pounding, my nose felt stuffy and my throat was drier than Sahara freaking dessert.

I was locked up all day in my room yesterday, not bothering to eat nor go in the mood to go out of my room.

Mom and Jack were working late. Neo and Peggy were busy in their own world, hanging out with their own friends to even notice.

The sun just came up but it was only then did I feel myself doze off. My slumber didn't last long before my door opened wildly.

"Good morning precious twin! It's monday and we have freaking school!" Neo's voice flitted in my ear, his footsteps moving closer to me.

I mumbled a few incoherent replies, my mind was so tired that I can't even think about what happened yesternight.

The blankets was ripped from me, immediately shivering at the cold temperature that nipped on my hot skin.

"Zoe! Wake up! We have classes and I can't be late for school! I have business to do!" He whined, stomping foot wildly.

I didn't move a fraction.

He took a hold of my hand to pull me up but immediately felt him let go when he noticed how my temperature was clearly higher than normal.

He placed a hand on my forehead, frowning."What the hell? You're burning up Zoe! Mom! Mom! Zoe's sick!" He called out, waiting for a reply that didn't come.

He muttered a curse, before taking his phone out and dialing a number.

"WOMAN! I'M FREAKING COMMUNICATING WITH YOU. I REPEAT ZOE IS FREAKING SICK! I NEED A MOTHER'S CARE HERE A-S-A-P!" He bellowed at the phone, making me grimace as the pounding on my head grew stronger.

I actually felt him wince when a loud reply was also heard from the other end before loud footsteps could be heard.

My mom stood at the door not a moment after, glaring at Neo before moving to him and pinching his arm. A pained yelp came from him before he dashed out of the room, escaping his pissed off mother.

My mom had on a deadly face but when she caught a sight of me, a gasp could be heard escaping from her lips.

She made a dash towards me, putting a hand to my forehead before cursing lowly and dashing out of the room.

Coming back after a few minutes with a cold compress, a wet towel, and a few medical supplies.

"What happened honey? You have a flu, since when were you sick?" She asked, her expression morphed into one of concern.

What happened? Well basically mom, Tyrone and I called off our non-existint friendship and being the stubborn lady that I am, walked home on the cold pouring rain above me without even thinking of the consequences.

"It's nothing mo-achoo!" I sneezed loudly, my nose feeling itchy and completely stuffed.

Mom glared at me,"Don't you lie to me Zoe, since when were you sick?" She repeated, wiping my face with the towel.