35| Doomed

Zoe's P.O.V

Thirty minutes later and we were parking in what looks like an abandoned building but from the way the lot was filled with cars and some were even fancy, I knew it wasn't.

"Can I bring my milkshake?" I asked, sipping some of the yummy goodness.

We did a pit stop and Jett was kind enough to pullover on some diner that he knew. He bought me milkshake and churros claiming that sweets were the perfect solution to every breakdown.

I didn't cry, just had to do a few breathing exercises to calm my heart down and the sweets just made everything feel okay.

Jett unlocked his seat belt, turning to me."I don't think you'd want to drink a milkshake with blood splattering on the cage."

I grimaced, my stomach suddenly twisting in an odd knot."Yeah, you're right but what do you mean by cages?"

"Have you watch UFC? The cage is the same as the octagon. It's where the fighters fight cherry." He answered, running a hand through his hair.

I nodded, biting on my straw."So, is there like a rule that I shouldn't do? What I can do?" I asked, finishing my drink in one gulp.

"Don't talk to anyone and don't look at anyone unless its on the cage. The people here are dangerous, although there are women who watch these fight too but they usually come here looking for an easy fuck from the fighters." Jett said, his tone serious.

I nodded, the nerves settling in once again. I'm not even sure what to expect but it seems that its not gonna be all rainbows and unicorns.

"Speaking of that, I think its wise that you'd wear this and that." He handed me a hoodie and cap from the back seat.

"What? Why?"

Jett rolled his eyes, pointing at my ginger hair."That would draw too much attention cherry and besides, Tyrone would know its you the minute he sees a glimpse of that." He answered.

I huffed, pulling my hair from the bun and redoing it again."It's not my fault that I have it and I guess you're right but what if he sees you?"

Taking the hoodie, I quickly wore it over the shirt that I had on. Good thing I had my comfy leggings and white sneakers today.

"He doesn't care, as long as I keep my mouth shut." He shrugs, glancing at the people who seemed to be lining up on the entrance.

"I'm growing nervous," I confessed, placing the cap on. I made sure that the wisps of my ginger hair were hidden before turning to him.

"Don't worry, you'll live through it. Now, let's go. I want to seat near the cage." He said, somehow turning excited and went out of the car.

Of course, who wouldn't get excited seeing half naked guys pummel one another and drawing blood while doing gorilla screams and flexing their muscles like models?

Jett opened the door for me and I quickly unlocked my seatbelt, going out of the passenger seat with a small smile on my lips. I took a deep breath before walking towards the end of line.

"Don't leave my side, okay cherry? Tyrone would fucking kill me if he sees you in here and I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered, eyeing a few of the buff men who passed by us.