38| Husband & Wife

A/N: Another update YEY! Please don't forget to vote and comment! I'm just starting chapter40 but I just can't wait for you guys to read it and y'all been patient with me so enjoy cardishes!💚

Zoe's P.O.V

"This is all your fault! Why didn't you check your fucking shoelaces before the activity started?" I angrily asked, wiping the sponge on the plate harshly.

"Radish, it was you who had the untied shoelaces." Tyrone deadpanned, rinsing the suds from the spoons.

"You had your shoelaces untied too!" I protested, handing the plate to him.

"It was because I had to redo it and that was after the activity." He corrected, placing the spoons to the container.

Tyrone had a point but I'm not gonna tell him that. Besides, we were partners! We didn't just lose because of my untied shoelaces and me falling on the ground a few times with Tyrone, it was far from that.

"Well, if you weren't running like a cheetah and actually considered the fact that I had cat legs then maybe we would've won." I grumbled, rinsing my hands from the soap.

I made my way to his other side, taking the towel and wiping off the excess water before placing it on the dry container.

Tyrone rolled his eyes."It isn't my fault that you lack growth hormones radish." I gasped, turning to him with a glare.

"You did not just go there! It's not may fault that you overdosed on growth hormones! I'm 5'6!" I shot back, tempted to fill the glass of water and throw it at his face.

"And I'm 6'3, that's a normal height." He answered, amusement swimming in his orbs.

I crossed my arms."It's fucking not carrot." I snapped, my annoyance spiking up.

Tyrone sighed."Look, it doesn't matter if we lost, the fact that you were laughing your ass off and enjoyed the activity is enough for me."

I rolled my eyes."Yeah coming from the guy who said 'if we lose because of your attitude radish, you wouldn't like my consequences.'" I mocked in a deep voice, his lips pulling up in a scowl.

"You're fucking annoying me." He grumbled, washing the last plate.

"And you're a big shit." I retorted, wiping the plate and neatly stacking them up.

We both ignored each other, finishing up in the kitchen. I wasn't mad that we lost, washing the dishes is therapeutic.

It just pissed me off that we couldn't eat dessert after dinner and everyone had a taste of that moist chocolate cake that looked heavenly.

Apparently Mr. John forgot to add that part earlier and imagine my pissed off expression when he said that.

Despite losing and not being able to eat dessert, I somehow felt lucky that Tyrone was my chosen partner.

Our friendship didn't start off in an easy road but we've been through a lot and despite his usual blank expression, beneath it I knew he was more than that.

I felt lucky that I've been one of the people who managed to become his friend. Although deep down, I know I see him more than a friend.

"Are you guys done?" I jumped in surprise at the voice of Mr. John.

We both turned to him but Tyrone didn't reply."Yes, almost sir." I answered instead, throwing a slight glare to carrot.

Mr. John had an amused expression on his face."I hope you both aren't fighting. I was slightly disappointed to see you both come up in the last place."