11| I'm A Fragile Human Being

Chapter 11: I'm a fragile human being

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to press the star button💚

Edited: 2/6/21

❤️Zoe's P.O.V

I was rudely wokened up by my head hitting on the side of the car door.
I let out a pained groaned, sleepily touching the throbbing spot.

"Can't you be more careful? That could've caused a concussion!" Someone hissed, harshly might I add.

I was to sleepy to notice that someone was carrying me in their arms and I was to tired to even try to wake up or move since the warmth that was encased around me was now slowly lulling me back to sleep.

Before I knew it, my head or rather my forehead was bumped harshly into something again.

"I'm a fragile human being, please, be careful." I mumbled sleepily, before drifting back to sleep.

" I mumbled sleepily, before drifting back to sleep

Someone was poking me.

That was the first thought that entered my mind when I woke up. Although, my eyes were closed, the events that happened rolled past me and before I knew it, I woke up with a gasp pushing myself into a sitting position.

The person that was poking me, gasped. Suprisingly, falling out of the bed while letting out a loud thud.

I looked around and noticed that I was in a room and recognizing it as Chica's Room. My eyes landed on the person at the floor, Jax.

"Why were you poking me?" I grumbled sleepily, scratching my hair which I assume is a mess.

Jax chuckled,"You looked so cute in your sleep and I being the evil person that I am, poked you." He said, grinning at me.

I laughed slightly before growing confused,"Why am I here though? Last thing I remember was Tyrone giving me a piggyback ride." I replied.

Jax seemed to double take at my words,"Excuse me? Did you just say Tyrone actually let you touch him?" Jax exclaimed, looking at me with wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes,"You make it sound so sexual," I pointed out, referring to his choice of words.

Jax paused dumbly at my words before laughing. His laugh was literally the cutest thing and I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"Why are you laughing?"

We both looked up, Tyrone Adler stood there, in his usual devilish handsome self with first aid kit on his hand.

"It's a secret," Jax replied, sending me a playful wink.

I shook my head at his silliness, a grin on my face. Tyrone let out a cough, glancing at the two of us with his famous blank stare.