41| Discriminate

A/N: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT CARDISHES! ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND STAY SAFE💚

Zoe's P.O.V

"You look handsome grumpy, are you ready? I'm ready but I'm just a little bit nervous. Who wouldn't? Your dad's taking us out on a date." I fixed the gray bow tie he had on and made sure the cap was secured on his head.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up."Well, do you think I look okay?" I asked Grumpy, turning to look at the mirror.

I wore a fitting grey knitted turtleneck dress that reached mid thigh, pairing it with a black knee length boots, and belt to accentuate my frame.

My hair was in bun but there were loose strands that I curled. I remembered Tyrone telling me that he likes my freckles so I didn't put any foundation and left it bare. I did apply concealer though, mascara, and a lipgloss.

The talk between Jai and Peggy went well. Jai was just on his way to our house when we arrived, Neo was gagging on the car while we watched the two of them talk and hug it out on their front porch.

When we got back, Tyrone and I did a movie marathon like I promised. Before he went home, he asked me if he could take grumpy and I on a date and I obviously said yes.

A smile settled on my lips when my gaze fell on the flowers that were placed on my night stand, remembering our conversation.

"Why these?"

Tyrone smiled, brushing his fingers against the petals."It's because you gave me hope when I had none and the sunflower represent my adoration with you Zoe."

The door bell rang and I blew a breath before taking a hold of my black purse, carrying Grumpy in my arms and walking out of the room.

Neo was already standing in front of the door, Peggy next to him. I rolled my eyes when I saw Neo trying to act tough on him.

"You better take her home before 12 am young man or else there-" Neo let out a yelp from the force of my pinch.

"Don't worry dad, I'll be home before then." I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes at him.

Neo puffed his chest and was about to retort when Peggy elbowed him hard."Don't mind this wannabe dad, you guys enjoy your night." Peggy smiled, pushing me towards Tyrone.

"Thank you, I'll have her home by then sir." Tyrone smiled, playing all at Neo's act.

I tried not to facepalm before the door shut close."Neo's an idiot." I told him, making sure that Grumpy was comfortable in my hold.

Tyrone smiled, shaking his head."Nah, he's just being a good twin brother." He said, placing a hand on my back and leading us to his car.

"You look beautiful radish. Gray suits you." He compliments, turning to grumpy."And you look handsome little man." He poked his noise, earning a small bark from him.

"You looked handsome as well." I replied, letting him open the car door for me.

He looked edible with his white button up shirt that hugged his biceps and torso nicely, the color contrasting nicely on his tanned skin, his chocolate orbs twinkling with a beautiful smile on his face.