[120]

"I don't believe in love anymore and people think I'm crazy when I tell them. I stopped believing in the fact that love was real. The reality loving isn't real and it's not easy. It's never easy to accept something when you lost it forever. That's how I felt the moment you walked away. You made me feel whole again and believe that love was real. You made me believe that it's possible to feel butterflies and when we kissed that we could feel that spark over and over again just like the first time we kissed. I miss hearing your laugh. I miss hearing you talking about our future. Our future was going to be filled with love and happiness as we thought. I was naive and believed in you. I believed you loved me so much that you couldn't possible leave me. I was wrong and you still left me. Sometimes when I'm alone in my car, I turn off the radio and drive in silence. I think how how empty I feel without you. I miss the fact more than you made me believe in love again. I wish I still did but I don't because of you. I'll eventually find love again but hopefully with someone better. I'm praying to God that he's one of the good ones because that's what I thought you were. Please God, bring me a miracle that someone will help me believe in love again just like he did." 

-JM