[69]

Dear you,

If you ever read this, I wanna let you know that I love you. Stay strong and enjoy your youth. Never let anyone bring you down, never forget your self-worth. Love yourself, especially when no one else could. I am always here for you and I will always be at your side and I'll never ever leave you. I love you 😍😘

Love, 

Me xox

*      *      *     *     *

So uhmm, I saw that letter on my ipad last night :)

I wrote that letter 413 days ago (November 30, 2014)

I wrote the letter for myself. I thought that whenever I'm feeling sad or lonely or in complete despair, that note will always be a reminder that I am the only one who's responsible for my own happiness and I should always choose to be happy, no matter what.

But the thing is, after a year, last night is the first time that I've read my letter :) and until now, I'm feeling a little sick, my voice is kinda husky and I have cold and cough and I've been stressed a lot because of school. So last night, I browse through my notes and I red my letter.

Anyways, after I read the letter I thought that it will be a good idea to share that to you guys. 

Remember that things may not always go on our will but life isn't a wish granting factory. You are responsible for your own happiness and don't depend on someone to make you happy. 

p.s Hey guys! I hope you noticed that I made a new cover for this book! :) I also have a book it's called 'Flower Power' it's like the girls code but whatever gender you are, you're all free to read my books :*

p.p.s, don't forget to smile :))

01.17.16