[122]

You are most powerful when you are most silent. People never expect silence. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth. They expect to leap into the fray. They are ready, fists up, words hanging leaping from their mouths. Silence? No.

- Alison McGhee, All Rivers Flow To The Sea  

✧ * ⊹ + * ˚ . ✵

Hey guys :) I hope you're all happy today because y'all deserve it.

I just wanna say some things because I may not update the following weeks.

I have tests(finals) soon and I may not update as frequent as before. I gotta study and I might not visit any of my social media accounts just to focus on my studies. If you guys read chapter 105, I am still catching up on school stuffs because I've missed a lot because of my cheer competition. 

Sorry if I may not update the following days :( but i'll try to update.

And Thank you guys so much for all your support, it means a lot to me. And thank you for the compliments like saying this book inspires you or it describes the way you feel because it means that this book is a success. One of the reasons why I created this book is to show some love and let people know that they're not the only one who are feeling that way :)

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 60K! THAT'S AWESOME OMFG!

― ℰ

02.21.16