[166]

"There are certain people that come into your life and leave a mark, I'm talking about the ones who, for whatever reason, are as much a part of you as your own soul. Their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are useless. If you had a lifetime to talk, there would still be things left unsaid."

Sara Zarr, Sweethearts

✧✵ ✦ + ✺ ✧✵ ✦ + ✺ ✧✵ ✦ + ✺

HELLO LOVELIES! I hope you're all happy and feeling great today because all of you deserves it.

I just wanna say thank you so much for everything! Thank you for the 188K reads and the 11.5K votes. Thank you for you endless love and support and those messages that never fail to make me smile. Thank you for making this book #1 in Poetry since March 16. I wish I could thank you all personally...

I also wanna let you know that this book has a sequel! I believe that I posted that on the previous chapters, but for those who didn't know, THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL!! I hope you guys will like it as much as you like this one.

Anyway, I am already on my summer vocation but I rarely update because I gotta write for my other books :) If you guys have twitter, you could tweet with the hastag #TheWrongSideOfRight or #TWSOR (only if you want to :D ) Again, thank you guys so much for everything! Ily all xox

― ℰ