[151]

"Our time together was shorter than most people imagined, including myself. You gave me a relationship filled with so much love jam packed into one and I would've done anything to experience it longer. You were the reason I would walk up happy and the reason I'd go to bed with a smile on my face and I hope It was the same for you. Our time together was short and maybe it's meant to be, maybe it isn't. But the love that grew for you, the love I have for you is the biggest amount a person could feel. There won't be anymore 2am kisses or cuddles, no more random tickle fights, no more I love yous. There won't be anymore car rides the end up with you rubbing my shoulder or my hand on your leg. No more catching me or you off guard while we are doing something. Sadly, there's no more us. But we loved passionately and hard for a short time that I wish could've been longer. I wish you loved me longer. Our time together was short, but our love will always linger."

✧ * ⊹ + * ˚ . ✵

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so damn much for making this book #1 in Poetry since March 6, until yesterday (March 11). It means a lot to me and I hope this book helped you somehow :)

OMFG 5SOS IS IN MY COUNTRY AND THEY HAVE A SHOW LATER AND I CANT COME BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEY AND TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT. IF YOU HAVE MET THEM OR WILL MEET THEM, CONGRATS GUYS! AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL ATTEND LATER, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE MOMENT :) I've waited for 4 years but time didn't give me the chance to see them today... At least, we're breathing the same air and looking at same sky.

Feel free to read my other stories, I have a lot of poetry book and I hope you'll enjoy them. Have you guys notice the new book cover? I suck at editing, I know lmao.

Anyway, I saw a tweet saying that Luke is in Makati Medical Center like what the fuck is my baby doing there? I hope he's okay....

Tysm guys for everything! Ily <3