Week 3: Unintentional Backup

Stephanie calls out AJ Lee.

Stephanie comes out to the ring, "Last week, I was one elimination away from become the number one contender for the Divas Championship. Everyone knows that I did most of the eliminating while AJ lied here playing possum. I'm not going to let that go very lightly so I would like to call out AJ Lee at this moment." She waits for AJ.

Suddenly AJ's music starts "Let's light it up" she comes skipping down the ring alongside Big E Langston, "And what do I own this pleasurable invite, Steph."

"You're so proud of your 'win' last week aren't you AJ?" She says. AJ nods her head in satisfaction, "So I'm pretty sure after a win like that you'd be very confident in beating me. Well then I would like to issue a challenge to you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I challenge you to a match at Extreme Rules; winner gets the number one contender spot."

AJ takes a moment to think about her answer, "Okay, I'll agree only if I can add a little something to make it interesting."

"Deal,"

"If you win you can have the number one contender spot, but if I win…" A grin appears on her face, "You can't compete for the Diva's Championship until Wrestlemania 30."

Stephanie's facial expression changes now that she realizes that she's risking her chance at the title for an entire year. "Go big or go home."

AJ nods her head then suddenly slaps Stephanie across the face. Stephanie attempts to get to AJ but is being guarded by Big E who won't let her pass. AJ walks out of the ring then followed by Big E leaving Stephanie in the ring with her hand on her cheek.

Later that night: Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee & Big E Langston vs. Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter

Dolph Ziggler celebrates his victory with AJ and Big E when the Shield's music comes on.

The Shield appears and enters the ring to attack Dolph and Big E. During the attack, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are outside the ring attacking Big E while Dean Ambrose attacks Dolph inside the ring.

AJ grabs Ziggler's title and is about to hit Dean Ambrose from behind with it but is tackled down by Stephanie. They roll around pushing each other until Stephanie tosses AJ out of the ring. As AJ runs up the ramp with Big E and Dolph, Stephanie looks back in the ring and notices Dean Ambrose looking at her. Slowly Stephanie exits the ring as though she did nothing.

Stephanie doesn't like the Shield very much but if it involve going against AJ then she will make the sacrifice to get her hands on her.