Week 30: Getting Protection

Alissa Flash and Stephanie Skye vs. The Funkadactyls

I get crazy sometimes start losing my mind, I take it out on you. When it's my time and nothing is right I take it out on you...

Alissa Flash comes down the ramp while Stephanie Skye come through the crowd to meet up with her in the ring.

"This next match is set for one fall, introducing first the team of Alissa Flash and Stephanie Skye."

Alissa and Stephanie wait in the ring for their opponents. Suddenly they are attacked by AJ and Tamina. They fight back but Tamina manages to toss Stephanie outside of the ring while AJ is still on Alissa. When Alissa begins to gain momentum on AJ, Tamina come to her aid and kicks Alissa in the face knocking her down. Tamina grabs Alissa and sets her up for AJ to apply the Black Widow on her until she loses consciousness.

Once AJ releases the Black Widow, Tamina gives her a microphone, "Well hello Alissa. I bet you're wondering what she's doing here." She points at Tamina, "You see, every diva is against me so what’s a champ to do? Find protection so I enlisted the help of the only other diva that is as ostracized and as feared as I am. Tamina."

Stephanie gets back in the ring but AJ and Tamina already flee the ring. She checks on Alissa while AJ and Tamina laugh at them.

"Excuse me," Vickie shouts, "Things between you three are getting out of hand so I have decided to put a stipulation on the match this Sunday at Survivor Series. If Alissa and Stephanie win then they will get what they've been wanting (a title shot for Stephanie and a contract for Alissa,) but if AJ and Tamina win then Stephanie and Alissa have to leave her alone."

AJ smiles at the idea while Stephanie is helping Alissa get to her feet. Alissa is enraged and want to get her hands on AJ now.