Week 39 Part 2: Green Monster Appears

Backstage

The Shield are discussing the outcome of last night's match in which Seth and Roman continue to question Dean of his whereabouts during their match.

"Tells us again, where were you during-"

Dean interrupts him, "I've been repeating myself all night and I'm sick of you guys ganging up on me about it."

"We are not ganging up on you-" Seth tries to explain himself but gets cut off by Dean once again.

"I'm also getting sick of having to explain myself to you two so if that isn't good enough for you and if you guys don't trust me then whatever. Whatever, I'm out of here." Dean walks away leaving them behind.

"I don't know if I believe him. I want to but..."

Stephanie sighs, "Come on, guys. We're supposed to be a team." She runs after Dean. "Dean, wait."

"What?!"

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know, i'm just getting out of here.'

"Can you stop and talk to me?!"

Dean stops and turns towards Stephanie, "Are you gonna question me too?"

"No, I'm on your side. I believe you."

"Then go tell them to stop questioning me about it."

"They're just frustrated about the loss last night, give 'em time and they'll forget about it."

He shakes his arm, "So what about you?"

"What about me?"

"How are you since last night?"

Stephanie begins to think about Bray Wyatt putting his hands on her after the match last night, "I can handle it."

Dean strokes her cheek, "I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"Don't worry about it. Can you stay please? I have a match tonight and I'd feel better if you were there too."

"Alright," He nods his head.

"Thank you, I'm gonna go get ready for my match."

Stephanie is about to leave when Dean grabs her arm, "There's something else that's been on my mind since last night." Stephanie listens, "The whole guarding Roman thing....what was that about?"

"Bray was going to hurt him, he was already down and couldn't take anymore. What'd you expect me to do? Just leave him. The Shield comes first." Dean has a bit of doubt on his face, "What? Are you jealous?"

"No, it's just...Never mind."

Alicia Fox vs. Stephanie Skye w/ The Shield

 "This Diva's match is scheduled for one fall, making her way to the ring from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida...Alicia Fox."

Alicia makes her way to the ring in her usual fashion. Once she makes it into the ring she poses as she awaits her opponent.

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...S.H.E.I.L.D."

"And her opponent, being accompanied by Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns, Shield member...Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie makes it down to the ring through the crowd. She kisses Dean, who is not speaking to Seth or Roman since the encounter backstage, before entering the ring to face against Alicia Fox. The bell rings and the match begins.

The two divas circle the ring before Stephanie charges at her but Alicia manages to pick her up and pin her in the corner. Alicia deliver an upper cut to Stephanie then tosses her to the other side of the ring by her hair. As Stephanie is crawling on her hands and knees, Alicia hits her with a kick to the ribs. Stephanie manages to roll under the ropes onto the apron. She hits Alicia with shoulder block through the ropes from the apron then slides in between her legs as she trips Alicia back, causing her to land on Stephanie's knees.

Stephanie goes for the cover but only gets a one count. She begins to deliver a series of forearm shots to Alicia's face. Alicia gets to her feet managing to push Stephanie off of her, she attempt to clothesline her but Stephanie ducks under it and hits Alicia with a back elbow shot into the corner. Stephanie grabs Alicia by the hair and slams her, face-first, down on the mat. Alicia Fox rolls out of the ring to catch her breathe until she sees the Shield standing by she walks the opposite direction. Stephanie rolls out of the ring to blindside her but Alicia spots her and hits her with a running clothesline. Alicia gets back into the ring as the referee begins to count. Dean, Roman, and Seth are near her encouraging her to get to her feet. Stephanie manages to pull herself up and into the ring at the count of five when Alicia grabs her by the hair and pulls her to the center of the ring for a pin attempt but Stephanie kicks out at a two count.

Alicia keeps a hold of Stephanie's hair as she lifts her to her feet then slams her back down onto the mat. Alicia lifts Stephanie to her feet, Irish whips her into the ropes and hits her with a spinning back breaker. Alicia puts Stephanie in a chin lock hold until she counters it with a series of jabs to the head and stomach of Alicia Fox. Stephanie manages to deliver a spinning back kick, knocking Alicia down on the mat. Stephanie makes her way up the turnbuckle to hit Alicia with a moonsault but Alicia manages to get to her feet and push Stephanie off of the top turnbuckle. Stephanie goes flying but is caught by Roman Reigns. He catches her over his shoulder. As he puts her down their faces meet when she thanks Roman for catching her and she gets back into the ring.

Suddenly Dean calls out Roman by shoving his shoulder. Dean and Roman start arguing at ringside as Seth tries to separate them. Stephanie is about to hit Alicia with the Sunset Flip when she realizes what's happening at ringside. She drops Alicia and yells at the boys to stop. Alicia manages to turn Stephanie around and deliver a kick to the midsection leading to Alicia hitting her with the Scissors kick. She pins Stephanie for the win.

"The winner of this match...Alicia Fox."

After hearing the announcement the boys finally stop arguing and enter the ring to help Stephanie up. Stephanie crawls to the corner to sit on the bottom turnbuckle.

Suddenly the lights go out and the Wyatt Family shows up on the titantron.

Bray Wyatt is laughing, "Stephanie, this is the family you chose to stay with? This family that goes against each other and bicker like little children until you come to separate them. My offer still stands. The Shield is no place for a lady like yourself. We, your true family, is waiting for you to come home." The titantron turns off.

Stephanie looks at the guys and calms her frustrations.