Week 57: Part 2

AJ Lee Segment

After being out of action for a few weeks, AJ is in the ring with a mic at hand. She has a smile as she kisses the Divas Championship.

"For the past few months I have been your Divas Champion, the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time. A while back I told the entire cast of Total Divas the truth behind their false success. I gave them all a chance to prove me wrong but no diva has been able to do it. I have proved for months that I am the Best Diva in the World. I am the divas division."

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...S.H.I.E.L.D."

The Shield come down the audience with Stephanie Skye leading the way. She stops on the steel steps and tells the boys to stay outside the ring.

Grabbing a mic, Stephanie face AJ in the middle of the ring. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, AJ but I just wanted to come down here and shake your hand." Stephanie forcefully shakes AJ's hand, "I want to congratulate you because even though I had to scratch and claw my way to earn my divas title privileges back-you know the one where you caused me to wait until Wrestlemania 30 to compete for the title-you still managed to make me wait after your little time off."

AJ chuckles, "Well I waited for your challenge but you obviously had your hands full with that monstrous woman and the last time I interfered in your match you got mad at me so I thought I'd let you get through that first."

Stephanie fakes a smile, "Oh how kind of you, AJ. You also mentioned that you gave everyone in the divas' locker room a chance to prove you wrong but the thing is you haven't faced me for the title yet. So why not put up or shut up and put the title on the line tonight."

AJ and Stephanie stare each other down until...

...Welcome to the Queendom...

Stephanie McMahon comes out, "Hold on there you two. We will not have a divas title match tonight especially with Wrestlemania coming around soon. I have been stirring around with some ideas for the divas match for Wrestlmania but until I come to terms with what is best for business...AJ, since you have been out of action for a few weeks you will have your comeback match next against, Naomi."

Naomi vs. AJ Lee

Naomi delivers two dropkicks to AJ followed by a right hand to the face. AJ manages to Irish whip Naomi but she slides out onto the apron until AJ charges at her to knock her off but Naomi kicks her back. Naomi springboards back in the ring to bounce AJ back against the ropes to deliver the Rear View but AJ manages to get out of the ring.

Stephanie, along with the Shield, remain seated at ringside. AJ glances over at her and walks past her to retrieve her title as she continues to walk away until the referee counts to ten.

"The winner of this match as a result of a count out...Naomi."

Stephanie claps her hands and acts impressed by AJ's choice to lose by count out. "This is our savior of the divas division." She says to Dean.

Suddenly Stephanie McMahon appears on the stage behind AJ.

"AJ, that was not one of your most impressive victories but while I was watching this I actually came up with a match for you to defend your divas title in. Since you feel that you can take on any competition, i've decided that the match you will have at Wrestlemania will be a Divas Championship Elimination Invitational and your opponents will be the entire divas locker room which will include Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie Skye nods her head with disbelief but figured that the match wasn't going to be easy. Skye takes the mic to say her peace, "Once again, I'm stuck with the shorter end of the stick, Steph."

"Don't worry,'Steph' you and AJ will be competing against familiar faces like the Bella Twins, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae...oh and someone you know very well Skye."

Stephanie McMahon looks behind her where the large Kharma appears which causes both Stephanie Skye and AJ to freak out. AJ clenches onto her title while Stephanie turns to her boys for support as they take in the announcement.