Week 31: Survivors

Survivor Series

AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka vs. Stephanie Skye and Alissa Flash

"The next match is a tag team match set for one fall..."

I get crazy sometimes start losing my mind, I take it out on you. When it's my time and nothing is right I take it out on you...

"Introducing first make their way to the ring, the team of Alissa Flash and Stephanie Skye"

Alissa and Stephanie are in the ring and ready to compete.

Let’s Light it up, light it up, light it up…

"And their opponents, the team of Tamina Snuka and the Diva's Champion AJ Lee"

AJ kisses her title belt and jumps into the ring followed by Tamina. The girls take their corners as the bell rings and the match begins. Alissa and Tamina start the match first. It's powerhouse vs. powerhouse.

The two strong women put their hands out for a test of strength to see who is the stronger powerhouse. Alissa gains control until Tamina knees her in the abdomen and puts her in a head lock but Alissa elbows her way out. Alissa gets to the corner and Tamina attempts to ram her against the turnbuckle but Alissa counters with a shoulder block, knocking Tamina off her feet. Tamina charges for Alissa but she hits her with a dropkick and runs into the ropes to bounce back and hit Tamina with another shoulder block.

Alissa gets Tamina to her feet and Irish whips her against the ropes. When she bounces back attempting to toss her over her shoulder but Tamina counters with a kick to her head. Tamina takes Alissa on her shoulder and hits her with a Samoan drop. She looks over at AJ who extends her hand for the tag in to pin Alissa. Tamina drags Alissa to their corner and tags in AJ, who skips around her then pins Alissa but only get the two count.

AJ continues to wear down Alissa as Stephanie waiting to get the tag in the corner. AJ bounces off the ropes but runs into a clothesline by Alissa. They both are down and Alissa begins to crawl towards her corner where Stephanie stretches to get a tag in. AJ grabs a hold of Alissa foot but she manages to tag in Stephanie who comes in and clotheslines AJ repeatedly. Tamina jumps in th ring to get involved but Stephanie hits her with a Lou Thez Press then pushes her out of the ring.

AJ jumps on Stephanie's back and applies the sleeper hold on her. She begins to lose her strength and falls to one knee. Suddenly she rises back to her feet and runs back into the turnbuckle but AJ holds on. Stephanie reachs for AJ's head and flips her over her head. AJ charges herself at Stephanie but she runs into a spinebuster. Stephanie rolls over to her corner and tags in Alissa.

Alissa prepares to apply the Kudo Driver on AJ when Tamina gets in the ring and attempt to stop her but Stephanie bounces off the ropes and delivers a forearm to Tamina. Alissa and Stephanie look at each other as she prepares to apply the Sunset Flip on Tamina. Alissa and Stephanie hit their finishing moves at the same time as Alissa goes for the cover for a three count.

"Here are your winners Stephanie Skye and Alissa Flash."

Stephanie helps Alissa up to her feet as they give each other high-fives knowing that as a team they still got it.