Week 50: Going In Fists Swinging

Layla vs Kharma

Kharma is in the ring to face off in her debut match against Layla. She approaches Layla but with fear striking her, Layla attempts to run away. Unsuccessful, Kharma grabs her by the hair and clotheslines her down. She lifts her up by grab a handful of Layla's hair and attempts to powerbomb her but Layla quickly crawls underneath her legs to get to the ropes where she attempts to hit Kharma with her own clothesline but instead gets knocked back on the ground when she comes into contact with Kharma's body. It was like running into a brick wall.

The Wyatt family stand at ringside as they watch the destruction that Kharma is inflicting on Layla. Kharma looks over at Bray Wyatt, who's sitting in his rocking chair, he nods his head with a grin on his face.

Kharma turns her attention back to her opponent as she begins to stomp on the injured Layla before picking her up to deliver an implant buster. Knowing that it is over for Layla, Kharma still doesn't go for the pin. Instead, she brings Layla back up to her feet and deliver a second implant buster but once again Kharma continues to stomp on Layla and then lifts her body like a rag doll as she deliver a third implant buster. Finally, the referee calls for the bell and talks to Justin Roberts.

"Ladies and gentlemen the referee has informed me that Layla is not able to continue therefore the winner of this match...Kharma."

Bray Wyatt, followed by Harper and Rowan, enter the ring to see the mayhem that Kharma has left behind as Layla is being carried away by referees. He takes a microphone to speak about what everyone just witnessed.

"The Shield call themselves the hounds of justice and they make themselves the protectors of the unjust but what happens," he laughs, "when they won't be able to protect themselves. Stephanie will feel the injustice that she has long been bestowing upon others." He looks over at Kharma, "Without the karma of good deeds, they are only destroying themselves."

Suddenly the Wyatt's and Kharma notice that the Shield are standing behind the corner barricade staring at them with revenge in their eyes. Kharma and Stephanie Skye make eye contact. Kharma smirks and challenges her to come into the ring. Without hesitation, Stephanie jumps the barricade and rolls into the ring to goes straight after Kharma. The Shield jump over the barricade and walk towards the ring. The Wyatt Family leave the ring and stand back at their ringside spot as Kharma and Stephanie duke it out in the ring. The rest of the Shield stand at ringside to keep an eye on the Wyatt family.

Neither Stephanie or Kharma are backing down as they throw punches at each other. Stephanie wants to show the WWE Universe that she doesn't back down just because she's at a disadvantage against someone like Kharma. As the fight continues Kharma shoves her back but Stephanie gets back on her feet and jumps on Kharma throwing more punches. Suddenly referees get in the ring to try and separate the two but are unable to when they are pushed aside by both Kharam and Stephanie to continue fighting. Kharma attempts to hit Stephanie with a implant buster but Stephanie manages to dodge it by extending her leg back to kick Kharma in the head. The fight is getting intense, too intense that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon come out with dozens of security guards to stop the fight.

Finally, security is able to separate Kharma and Stephanie into opposite corners. Kharma somehow manages to get free from securities hold and go back on the attack on Stephanie. Being defenseless due to the security hold her back Stephanie takes the beating until they manages to get Kharma back. The guards release Stephanie to check if she's okay but immediately she sets her sight back to Kharma and attacks her. The security manage to get Kharma out of the ring in order to stop the fighting,

Kharma reunites with the Wyatt Family outside the ring as Bray laughs at the chaos that has ensued because of him. The Shield get in the ring and attack the guards holding Stephanie back and throw them out of the ring showing that not even the security guards can keep them from fighting the war. The Shield stand tall alone in the ring as they stare back at the Wyatt Family.