Week 23: I'm Ready To Fight

Alissa Flash explains her actions.

Alissa is in the ring with a microphone in hand, "Now a lot of you may be wondering why and how I'm here in the WWE. Well with a little negotiation with Vickie Guerrero I was able to get my contract extended. I'm actually gonna be honest with you guys I wasn't sure if I even had the strength to come back after falling off the ladder, but once I realized what actually happened I knew that I had to come back. If there is one thing I hate more than not finishing my business with Stephanie is having other people interfere in that business." Alissa faces the ramp, "AJ, I know you're back there and I want you in this ring tonight."

Alissa waits for AJ's music to play but doesn't. Instead the titantron begins to flicker and Stephanie appears on the screen along with the Shield behind her.

"As much as I agree with you Alissa, AJ did interfere in our business but the only person she needs to worry about is me."

Alissa scoffs, "And why is that?"

"Well if you haven't noticed," She gestures to Dean, Seth, and Roman, "We are the Shield of injustice and what AJ did was something unjustifiable which means action needs to be taken by me, but I appreciate your concern for the situation. So it's okay for you to actually leave and go back home because our business with each other is done." Stephanie drops the camera and walk away with the Shield.

AJ Lee speaks about Alissa's return

"Please welcome my guest at this time she is the Diva's Champion...AJ Lee." AJ comes up twirling her hair with Big E behind her, "AJ, Alissa and Stephanie have spoken about what they're intentions are with you. What are your thoughts on Alissa return and what she had to say?"

AJ chuckles, "If she thinks I'm afraid of her she dead wrong. I took her out in less time than it took Stephanie get her in the ring. It doesn't matter who comes after me first. I can beat either one of them, even if I have to drop them from another ladder. I am champion for a reason."

Just as AJ and Big E are about to leave they get cut off by Vickie and Brad, "You feel very confident that you can defeat either one of them?"

"It's obvious that why I'm the diva's championship."

"Alright, then how about next week we have a match between Alissa Flash and Stephanie Skye?"

"Sounds great, you're just as good of a general manager as I was."

"Um I wasn't finished. Next week it will be Alissa Flash vs. Stephanie Skye...winner faces you at Summerslam and believe me there will be repercussions if you interfere in that match. Have a nice night."

AJ begins to hyperventilate and releases a screeching scream.