Week 12: Payback In Motion

The Shield answers John Cena's Challenge

"Ambrose,"

"Skye"

"Reigns"

"Rollins and we are the Shield. We are unstoppable and no force has been able to beat us with Stephanie by our side the Shield has been reinforced because in the end...Justice prevails."

"John Cena and Team Hell No, you want to test our strength? We accept your match at Payback, but only if you can find a diva to face against our new member."

"If you can find one worthy enough to face the Shield."

"So John, get a diva and we'll make it a nice eight person tag match. We'll see who truly gets payback."

John Cena and Team Hell No Backstage

"John, who are we gonna get to compete in the eight person tag match?" Daniel Bryan asks.

"Don't worry about that. I've already got a girl for the position." John replies.

"I am worried, the Shield are still undefeated and we need strategy."

"Who's the girl?" Kane asks.

"She's going to reveal herself next week."

"Well who is she?"

"You'll find out." John leaves the room.

Daniel Bryan turns to Kane, "Do you really think we can trust his choices after all the last girl he chose turned on him."

"I trust his choice in women more than yours."

"Do you have a problem with my taste in women?"

"Yes, I do."

Daniel Bryan scoffs, "This coming from someone who's from the depths of hell."

"This coming from someone who was stood up at the alter."

"You said you weren't going to bring that up again."

"You started it!"

"Did not!"