Week 58: The Odds Are Not In Our Favor

First and foremost, I am excited and saddened to say that this series will be coming to an end. I am very happy with the amount of reads and support from you guys since publishing it a year ago. I love reading the comments on each chapter. Of course when one book closes another opens. I will be releasing the Behind the Scenes to this story the same day I finish this one in that same week I will publish the Dean and Stephanie story. I will let you know in the last chapter if its up. Enjoy this weeks chapter <3

Backstage

"Please welcome my guest at this time, the Divas Champion, AJ Lee."

AJ smiles widely and greets Renee so innocently. "Hello," she greets.

"AJ, last week you just found out that you will be defending the Divas Champions at Wrestlemania against the entire Divas locker room, how do you feel about the news?"

AJ scoffs, "It's just gonna give me another opportunity to prove people that I deserve this championship. I have faced all of those wannabes before the only difference is I have to take them all on at once."

"But you haven't faced Stephanie Skye or Kharma for the championship."

"I may have not have had the Divas Championship when I faced Stephanie but I made sure that she wasn't going to get her hands on it and as for that monstrous woman, Kharma, I'm pretty sure I can runs circles around her just as easily as to pin her."

"It was also announced earlier tonight that you were set to team up with Stephanie Skye in a tag team against two mystery opponents..."

AJ interrupts, "Ah, yes more upsetting news from the big boss lady. She somehow thinks that if Steph and I team up together that we can somewhat bond but I for one have nothing in common with a woman like Stephanie Skye." Renee's eyes drifted past AJ which causes her to look over her shoulder.

Stephanie approaches her followed by the boys, "You should take the opportunity to bond with me because by Wrestlemania I'm the only one you're gonna have to deal with. When I'm done dealing Kharma, I'm coming after you."

Stephanie Skye and AJ Lee vs ???

 AJ and Stephanie are in the ring awaiting for they're opponents. AJ is sitting in between the ropes as Stephanie is leaning back against the corner, with the hounds behind her at ringside.

"...Welcome to the queendom..."

Stephanie McMahon appears on the stage with a mic in hand, "I know what you're thinking but no I'm not your opponents for tonight. I figure since that you two have been able to overcome every challenge put in front of you that I'd make this match a little more challenging. So your opponent for tonight will be the women you will be facing at Wrestlemania in a handicap elimination tag."

Suddenly all the divas from the locker room start to make their way out towards the ring as they line up in their corner. The opponents are Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae, Layla, Naomi, Cameron, Brie and Nikki Bella, and Alicia Fox.

Stephanie and AJ look at each other and form a temporary truce since they both want to be able to compete at Wrestlemania in a healthy state.

Stephanie volunteers to go first as AJ gets outside to the apron. Natalya starts off for the Divas' side as she quickly grabs Stephanie in a side head lock take down. Stephanie manages to counter by getting Natalya in a leg scissors head lock but she's able to front flip out of it. Stephanie grabs her arm to twist it in a hold which Natalya manages to maneuver her way out of it and shoves her in the corner of the Divas.

Natalya tags in Rosa Mendes, they hits Stephanie with a double suplex. Rosa begins to taunt for too long which gives Stephanie a chance to deliver a high kick to her head, taking her down. She gets on top of Rosa to deliver a series of forearms to her head. Stephanie grabs a hold of Rosa as she tags AJ in. AJ skips towards Rosa as she puts her in the black widow which forces her to tap out, eliminating her.

While AJ is holding the black widow in, Cameron jumps in to attack her from behind but Stephanie comes in to take her down which causes the entire Divas' locker room side come in to attack both Stephanie and AJ causing the match to end in a disqualification.

During the struggle, Stephanie is tossed on the outside. Dean Ambrose helps her up and drags her towards the barricade to get away but she shakes her head and jumps back into the ring to help AJ out. Stephanie manages to get everyone off of AJ until they are both in the middle of the ring back-to-back facing the divas locker room.

Suddenly, Kharma's music begins to play and she comes down the ramp towards the ring. The ring clears out when she gets on the apron and into the ring. AJ and Stephanie face off against Kharma. Both girl charge at Kharma but she takes them both down with a double clothesline.

Dean and Roman manages to grab Stephanie's groggy body out of the ring. Kharma turns her attention to the Divas Champion, AJ. Kharma grabs AJ by the hair and delivers an Implant Buster. Kharma walks over to the Divas title. She takes the title and looks at it before raising it over her head.

Stephanie looks on with worry of this being the potential outcome of Wrestlemania in a few weeks.