Week 38: Torn Pages

Backstage from an undisclosed area

The Shield are talking about last week's match. Stephanie has been distracted by the actions of Bray Wyatt from last week but she hasn't mentioned what happened in the locker room to any of the guys.

Dean is satisfied with his victory over Mark Henry last week, "I'm surprised Mark Henry is even here tonight after the beating I gave him last week."

Roman chuckle, "Yeah, you're welcome by the way."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well if it wasn't for me distracting Mark Henry then you wouldn't have had the opportunity to take him out and win the match."

 "So what, you think you can do better?"

"I know I can."

"Ah, then prove it by facing Mark Henry tonight which is gonna be too easy for you since I softened him up for you."

Seth stops the conversation before it begins to escalate any further, "It doesn't matter because, Dean, you beat Mark Henry last week, Roman, you're gonna beat Mark Henry tonight showing the world that we're unstoppable in any type of match." Roman and Dean continue to stare at each other, "Steph, help me out here."

Stephanie has a blank stare on her face as she bites her nails.

"Steph,"

She finally blinks, "Uh, what?" Seth points to Dean and Roman, "Oh, yeah unstoppable plus it will show the Wyatt Family that we're better than them and that we're going to beat them this Sunday." She says wrapping her arms around Dean's waist to calm him down.

He smiles, "Exactly, the Wyatt's are just illusions and we are real so their mind games don't work on us."

Roman nods his head, "They can't scare us because we don't experience fear and we don't back down. They can believe that."

They all put their fists in the center in full confidence, but Stephanie tightens her grip on Dean to feel more safe.

Mark Henry vs. Roman Reigns

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Introducing first, being accompanied by the Shield, Roman Reigns."

The Shield enter the ring to await the world strongest man. Roman is getting advice from Dean and Seth as music starts playing.

Somebody gonna get their ass kick...

 Mark Henry makes his way to the ring until he comes face-to-face with Roman Reigns. Dean, Seth and Stephanie stand at ringside as the bell rings.

The match goes on as Reigns has a tight headlock on Mark Henry. He keeps the hold in until Mark Henry manages to elbow him in the mid-section. He begins to gain momentum until Reigns miraculously lift him in a Samoan drop and pin attempt for a two count. Roman looks over at Dean gloating about lifting Mark Henry so easily giving him enough time to hit Reigns with a jawbreaker then a headbutt. Mark Henry tosses Reigns into the corner and sandwiching him, leaving him groggy.

Seeing that Reigns is down, Dean jumps the apron to distract Mark Henry but gets push off the apron. Mark Henry turns his attention back to Roman as he attempt to hit him with another body splash but Reigns puts his foot up which Mark  Henry manages to catch him. Reigns lifts his other foot to push Mark Henry back onto the ground. Reigns prepares for Mark Henry, once he gets to his feet Roman hits him with a Superman punch knocking him down on the ground. Roman Reigns backs into the corner and roars. He prepares to spear Mark Henry and end the match.

Suddenly, Dean jumps into the ring and starts attacking Mark Henry causing the referee to call the match as a disqualification.

"The winner by disqualification...Mark Henry."

Roman watches Dean continue to throw a series of punches to Mark Henry. Seth and Stephanie join them in the ring. Stephanie pulls Dean off of Mark Henry and she begins asking him what he was thinking but Roman moves her aside to shout at him.

"What are you doing?!"

Then the arguing begins and once again Seth and Stephanie get in between them, the bickering continues which makes Stephanie wonder if they're ready to work together as a team to go up against the Wyatt family.