Week 48: What Goes Around Comes Around

Backstage

The Shield is discussing their next move against the Wyatt Family when Dean pulls Stephanie aside to talk to her in private.

"Hey look, I know we haven't had time to talk seriously since your plan but I just wanted to...you know just..."

Stephanie placed her hand on his arm, "It's alright, Dean. Besides, apologizing isn't your strongest attribute."

"You still my girl?" He says taking a strand of her brown hair in his hand.

"Are you crazy?" She smiles, "Of course I am. Who else is going to handle your crazy ass."

Alicia Fox vs Stephanie Skye

Stephanie and Alicia prepare to go one-on-one as Stephanie heads into the match solo, without the Shield at ringside.

They circle each other in the center of the ring when they lock up. They manages to push each other back and forth until Stephanie gains control by shoving Alicia into the corner.The referee begins his count to five when Stephanie releases the hold at three. Alicia shoves her back and attempt to clothesline her but Stephanie ducks underneath and follows up with a kick to the abdomen. Stephanie Irish whips her into the ropes but Alicia manages to lift her over her shoulder for a bridge pin attempt that only gets a two when Stephanie manages to bridge her body off the ground and switch the pin on Alicia but again only gets a two count. Once Alicia gets Stephanie off her she rolls out of the ring.

Alicia begins to make her way towards the ramp to leave the match but Stephanie rolls out of the ring and catches up with her to get her back in the ring before the count of ten. Alicia gets to her feet and manages to knock Stephanie off the apron as she tries to get into the ring. She rolls out of the ring and tosses Stephanie back into the ring to go for the cover but only gets a two count. Alicia yanks Stephanie to her feet by her hair and knocks her, face-first, into the corner turnbuckle followed by a forearm shot to her back. Alicia Fox grabs a handful of Stephanie's hair along with her knee to her spine and pulls her head back with her body against the turnbuckle.

The hold was released before the count of five. Alicia plants Stephanie's head into the canvas. She places Stephanie in a full nelson submission hold when Alicia began pulling her hair and the referee warned her to let go of the hair before the five count leading her to slam Stephanie's face into the mat again. Alicia lifted Stephanie to her feet but she manages to hit her with a a series of elbows to the face of Alicia Fox. She charges at Stephanie but gets tripped onto the middle ropes. Stephanie hits Alicia in the back with both her knees followed by spear into the corner where she delivers a shoulder thrust to the midsection of Alicia. Stephanie prepares to finish Alicia off with a Sunset Flip when suddenly...

The lights go out.

When the lights turn back on the Wyatt Family appear on the stage staring down Stephanie.

The distraction gives Alicia Fox the opportunity to deliver the tilt-a-whirl back breaker on Stephanie. She goes for the cover and gets the win.

"Here is your winner...Alicia Fox."

Stephanie tries to get back to her feet as the Wyatt Family slowly make their way towards the ring, but they stop when the Shield appear through the crowd and guard the ring. Bray Wyatt laughs as he keeps his eyes on Stephanie.

Suddenly a woman gets in the ring behind Stephanie. The woman is larger and taller than Stephanie with a look of craziness in her eyes. The mysterious woman clotheslines Stephanie meanwhile The Shield noticed that Stephanie was being attack but the distraction gives the Wyatt Family the advantage on them as they attack them from behind. The woman grabs Stephanie and delivers an implant buster.

 The Wyatt Family managed to decimate the Shield and rolled them into the ring with Stephanie's unconscious body. Bray laughs in victory after finally getting his revenges against Stephanie.

With all members of the Shield taken out the Wyatt Family and the mysterious woman stand tall over the hounds.