Week 34: Burning Stare

Interview

"Please welcome my guests at this time the Shield." Renee Young says. Roman and Seth stand on Renee's right while Dean and Stephanie stand on her left. "How do you guys feel about the Wyatt's calling you out last week?"

"Well Renee, if you're wondering if we feel intimidated by their riddle then you obviously haven't been paying attention to us over the last year." Seth Rollins says first.

Roman takes the mic, "They may be all talk about being monsters but just remember that actions speak louder than words."

"The Wyatt's can say anything they want but they can't compare to the likes of us. If they even try to compete against us...we will destroy them just like every other opponent that has been put in front of us."

"Now Stephanie, Bray Wyatt called you a princess to which Seth, Roman, and Dean protect, do you have anything to say about those comments?"

Stephanie chuckles, "Renee, I may be many things but a princess is definitely not one of them so I don't know what he's trying to insinuate."

"Do you think that the Wyatt's might want something from you or that you might be their main focus of the Shield?"

Stephanie stands there looking at Renee then at Dean for a moment. She opens her mouth to say something but instead she walks away.

"We have a match to get ready for. When we win, the Wyatt's will regret calling us out." Dean says. He, Reigns and Rollins go in the same direction that Stephanie exited.

John Cena, Sheamus, and Daniel Bryan vs The Shield

Daniel Bryan is hitting Seth Rollins with a series of punches when Rollins attempts to hit him with a German suplex but Bryan manages to land on his feet. Bryan runs to hit Rollins with a hurricarana but Rollins counters but catching him and tossing him into the turnbuckle back first and the pin attempt for a two count. Rollins crawls to the opposite corner and hits Bryan with a Stinger Splash then jumps to the top turnbuckle to hit him with a knee but Bryan ducks underneath it to hit Rollins with a German Suplex landing him belly first. Daniel Bryan begins to build momentum as he puts Seth Rollins into the Yes Lock submission hold but Dean comes in to break it up.

Sheamus then jumps into the ring to get Ambrose with a Brogue Kick. Once he kicks Dean out of the ring Sheamus turns to get hit by Rollins' knee. Bryan and Rollins go back at each other but they stop once they have the same idea to hit each other with a cross body off the ropes. John Cena and Roman Reigns get the hot tag but the lights go out.

Once the light turn back on the Wyatt family are in the ring and attack John Cena, Daniel Bryan, and Sheamus. They fight each other off, when the Wyatt's clear the ring they stare down at Stephanie Skye, who's at ringside.

"By way of disqualification the winners of this match are Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, and John Cena."

The Shield are upset by the loss by disqualification that they begin throwing a tantrum at the announce table. Stephanie walks over to them but gets distracted by the Wyatt Family. Bray Wyatt kneels down between the ropes to get closer to her but Dean stand in front of her to stare back at him. He shields Stephanie as he leads her back over to where Reigns and Rollins are. Bray Wyatt laughs as he continues to look pass the Shield and straight at Stephanie, who is confused to the way he was looking at her.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

I hope you are enjoying the story I just want to announce that I am currently working on the Shield behind the scenes story so please write in the comments or message me some ideas or what you would like to read in the story and I'll be sure to put it in also credit you for it. Thanks and keep reading <3