Week 33: Follow the Buzzards

Vickie Guerrero's office

Stephanie walks into Vickie's office along with the Shield behind her.

"Hey, Vickie. I hope I'm not bothering you."

"Actually-"

"That's great, now I want to talk to you about my championship match that I worked so hard to get back. I want my title shot tonight and I'm not taking anymore crap excuses."

"I hate to tell you this but you are going to have to wait a little bit longer now. You see, last week when you threw AJ into the steps she injured her knee and doctors say she is not cleared to compete for awhile."

"Then why don't you just give me the belt."

"That wouldn't be fair for all the other deserving divas."

"No, what's not fair is keeping me from winning what should be mine." Stephanie raises her voice and gets in Vickie's face.

"You should be more worried about the match you have against Tamina right now."

Stephanie moves forwards but Dean puts his arm across her chest to push her back before she did something that she would regret later. Seth and Roman turn her around towards the door to make their way to the ring for her match.

Tamina vs. Stephanie Skye

The match is going on with the two going back and forth in the fight. Tamina Irish whips Stephanie against the ropes and bounces back to get tossed in the air then down on the mat, stomach first. Tamina goes for the cover but only gets a one count. Tamina puts Stephanie in a chin lock with her knee digging into the back of Stephanie. A few minutes in the lock Tamina releases the hold and tosses Stephanie aside. Tamina bends to pick up Stephanie but she kicks Tamina in the head giving her time to build momentum. Tamina gets back to her to stop her from gaining the momentum but Stephanie get up and uppercuts her.

Tamina attempts to clothesline Stephanie but she ducks underneath it and bounces off the ropes to deliver a dropkick. When Tamina gets back up to her feet Stephanie hits her with a series of forearm shots and ending it with a back-breaker. Stephanie jumps to the top turnbuckle and hits Tamina with a moonsault for the win.

"Here is your winner, Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie raises her arm in victory when the lights go out for a few seconds. Once they turn back on there's a goat mask hanging on the turnbuckle. Stephanie looks around to find that no one is around the ring which worries her and she rolls out of the ring and jumps over the barricade.

Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, and Sheamus vs. The Shield

Daniel Bryan has the momentum in the match against Roman Reigns. He begins to kick Reigns in the chest until his final kick Roman ducks underneath and pushes Bryan into the ropes where he stops. Reigns charges at him but Bryan pulls the ropes down causing Roman to land outside the ring. Daniel Bryan bounces off the ropes and hits Reigns with a suicide dive outside the ring. Once Bryan gets back  into the ring Seth Rollins comes in to get him with a clothesline but Bryan dodges underneath it and runs out to delivers another suicide dive to Dean Ambrose.

Sheamus gets in the ring to hit Rollins with a swinging back-breaker against his knee. Rollins rolls out of the ring leaving Sheamus inside until Reigns gets back into the ring to hit him with a Superman punch. Daniel Bryan jumps onto the top turnbuckle to hit Reigns with a missile dropkick and a pin attempt but only gets a two count. Bryan grabs Reigns' arm and applies the Yes Lock submission hold, but Ambrose gets in to break up the hold. Sheamus manages to pull Dean out of the ring a deliver a Brogue Kick.

Daniel Bryan tags in Rey Mysterio, he get to the top turnbuckle and hits Roman Reigns with a seated senton then dropkick him into the ropes.Mysterio runs towards the rope to hit Seth Rollins off the apron then Bryan delivers a knee hit to him outside the ring. Roman Reign picks Rey up over his head but Mysterio maneuvers out of the hold and trips Reigns against the ropes again to hit a 619 but when Rey bounces off the ropes only to be hit with a spear by Reigns when Roman stands up Dean leans over the ropes to tag himself in.

Reigns begins to question why he is tagging himself in when they can just go for the cover but while arguing with each other Daniel Bryan jumps on the top turnbuckle to hit both Ambrose and Reigns with a dropkick. Roman gets knocked out fo the ring while Dean crawls to the corner. Bryan runs to hit Ambrose with his knee and get the pin for the win.

"Here are you winners...Rey Mysterio, Sheamus,and Daniel Bryan."

The victors celebrate and leave the ring while Reigns begins to question Ambrose's actions when they were on the verge of winning. Rollin and Stephanie jump inbetween the two to calm them down when the lights go out. The titantron shows the Wyatt family and a spotlight on the Shield in the ring.

Bray Wyatt laughs as he appears on screen, "Look at you, three shining knights in armor filled with such pride in your souls, but even the brightest knights can't protect the princess of the castle for long. People like you think I'm just a facade, a joke. If you can only see the real dragon that will attack the castle that you three guard." He turns serious, "Follow the Buzzards."