Week 59: Odd Things Make It Even

Interview

“Please welcome my guest at this time, Stephanie Skye.”

Stephanie stands beside Renee Young followed by the rest of the Shield,

“Stephanie, you have been placed in some really hard matches over the past few months, how are you feeling about facing not just AJ but the entire diva’s locker room at Wrestlemania?”

“For the past year, I have proven that I can withstand the odds very well. It’s an everyday struggle now so it seems like a regular pay-per-view match for me. I have gone up against all sizes from the small AJ to the big Kharma so every diva in between will be no different.”

“There’s word going around that Kharma is still after you do you have any comments about that?”

“Kharma is probably the toughest woman I have ever faced in my career. She will be the biggest wall that I have to go through but if her stopping me from winning the title is the number one thing on her agenda then she’s gonna have to take me down and make sure I don’t get back up.”

“What is your strategy going into the match? Some people think that you have the advantage due to the Shield behind you.”

“My strategy is to trust no one and fight. As for have the advantage, I hate to say that is a lie. The hounds are behind me but they won’t be in the ring with me on that night so I am on my own in this one.”

Seth Rollins steps forward, “Stephanie has overcome many obstacle before and while being a part of the Shield. We’ve never doubted her and we’re not starting now.”

 “We wouldn’t have recruited her if we didn’t believe that she was tough enough to be a hound.” Roman adds.

Dean puts his hand over Stephanie’s shoulder, “This is just the final hurdle for her to jump over to get to the Divas Championship.”

Summer Rae vs Stephanie Skye

Stephanie has the advantage by hitting Summer with a series of clotheslines then Irish whips her into the corner to deliver a stinger splash. She grabs her by the hair to toss her across the ring. Summer takes the opportunity to roll out of the ring and attempts to escape up towards the ramp. While the referee is counting her out, Stephanie slides out of the ring to chase after her. Summer sees her coming after her and she begins to run up the ramp until she makes it behind the curtain.

Stephanie continues to walk up the ramp but stops at the top of the stage when Summer Rae comes flying out from behind the curtain. Stephanie approaches the curtain when a hand pops out and grabs her by the throat. After taking a few steps back it's reveal past the curtains that the hand belongs to Kharma.

Kharma lifts Stephanie off of her feet and basically choke slams her, sending her flying to the bottom of the ramp. Once she reaches the bottom of the ramp, Kharma lifts Stephanie to her feet by a handful of her hair and rolls her into the ring. While Kharma climbs up to the apron and swing a leg through the ropes, Stephanie begins fighting back. She delivers a series of forearm shots to her but Kharma shoves Stephanie back.

Charging at her, Kharma clotheslines Stephanie hard. Kharma rolls out of the ring then bring a steel chair into the ring. She stares down at Stephanie with an angry look on her face when she starts hitting her in the back with the chair over and over again.

Suddenly the Shield start running towards the ring but when they get on the apron Kharma starts swinging the chair at them making them unable to get in the ring to save Stephanie. Dean Ambrose takes a chance when he slides in the ring and gets hit with the chair when he's trying to get to his feet.

Meanwhile coming down the ramp at full speed is AJ Lee. She manages to sneak in the ring as Dean falls out of the ring from the chair shot. Kharma turns her attention to AJ, she swing the chair at her but she ducks underneath and counters with a spinning kick, hitting the chair which hits Kharma in the face.

Kharma drops the chair and tilts around from the chair shot. AJ comes at her with jabs to the head but Kharma pushes her against the ropes. When she bounces back towards Kharma she jumps and apply the Black Widow submission hold. She manages to hold it in for a few seconds but Kharma powers her way out of it and puts AJ in the power bomb position where she drops her in the middle of the ring beside Stephanie Skye. Once again overpowering the champion and the hound.