Week 47: TLC

The Shield vs The Wyatt Family

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...S.H.I.E.L.D." 

The three members of the Shield make their way through the crowd and reach the ring. They prepare for their opponents to come up to face them.

Catching flies in his mouth, Tasting freedom while he dares...

The Wyatt Family make their way down the ramp with Bray Wyatt leading the way with the lantern followed by Stephanie Skye beside him with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper behind them. Once Bray blows out the lanterns light he gets up from his rocking chair. He turns towards Stephanie and takes her hand as she sits in his chair as the Wyatt Family get into the ring.

Each team stand in their corner. Bray steps forwards laughing at Dean, who's is pacing in anger across the ring hoping that Bray starts the match, but Bray sends in Rowan to start the match off against Dean. Rowan is still wearing his goat mask as he approaches Ambrose. Dean sways his shoulders back and forth as he talks a little trash to Erick Rowan and finally he slaps his face so hard that his mask comes flying off. This infuriates Erick Rowan as he tosses Dean into the nearest corner to crush him but Ambrose manages to duck out of the corner and deliver a series of punches. Dean manages to get Rowan in a headlock and drag him over to his corner where he tags in Seth Rollins.

Seth joins Dean as they deliver a double suplex on Rowan. Seth hits Rowan with a jab but he counters with a knee to the gut of Rollins followed by a forearm hit to the back. Rowan headbutts Seth in the corner and then a Irish whip to the opposite corner to sandwich him in the corner but Rollins manages to lift his foot up to hit Rowan in the jaw. Seth starts to deliver a few back hand chops along with some punches, pushing him up against the ropes. Seth manages to get Rowan into a submission hold. He holds the submission until Bray and Harper jump into the ring which causes Seth to release the hold along, also Dean and Roman to get involved.

After each teams went back to their corners, Rowan manages to tag in Bray Wyatt. Bray manages to take down Seth with a clothesline. He turns his attention to Dean and taunts him by pointing at Stephanie and laughing. As Seth is getting back to his feet Bray throws a right at him but Seth manages to block it and return a punch along with two extra ones. As Seth attempts to go for a tag, Bray lifts him and drops him, gut-first, onto his knee. He goes for the cover but only gets a two count on Seth. Bray drags Seth back to his corner where he tags in Erick Rowan.

Rowan slams Seth on his back and goes for a pin but doesn't get it. Rowan tags in Harper and holds him down to deliver a punch to Rollins' mid-section. Harper tosses Seth into the corner and charges at him, with his entire body, he crushes Seth against the corner. Harper grabs Seth by the legs to pull him away from the corner but Rollins manages to hold onto the ropes to flip himself back onto his feet and hit Harper's head against the bottom turnbuckle. Seth crawls and manages to tag in Roman Reigns. Roman jumps in to hit Harper with a flying clothesline and then knocking both Rowan and Bray off the apron. Roman takes down Harper drags him to his corner where he tags in Dean who assists in a double team move. Dean goes for the pin attempt with only a two count. Rowan jumps on the apron but Dean knocks him off which gives Harper the opportunity to hit him with a boot to the face. Harper tags in Bray before tossing Dean into the next corner. Bray Wyatt launches himself at Dean against the corner. Bray begins to go down to Dean's level to taunt him and smack his head around. Bray reaches to his corner to tag in Rowan.

Erick Rowan picks Dean up over his shoulder and slams him down on the mat followed by head knuckle sandwich. Dean manages to bite one of Rowan's hand to free himself from the painful hold. He bounces the ropes to clothesline Rowan but gets caught in a side slam. Rowan lifts Dean to his feet and tosses him over the top rope but Dean manages to hold on to the top ropes to pull himself up until Rowan knees him in the face, knocking him out of the ring.

Bray Wyatt drags Dean from the ground and drops him in front of Stephanie. She rocks the chair back and forth with a smirk on her face. Dean crawls towards her and grabs her legs trying to pull himself up. Stephanie looks into his blue eyes until Bray grabs Dean and rolls him back into the ring.

Bray drags Dean by the leg towards his corner to tags in Harper. He delivers a uppercut causing Dean to bounce between the middle ropes and bounces back to clothesline Harper. Dean crawls towards his corner for a tag but Harper manages to tag Bray back in. Bray stops him from making a tag. He takes Dean into the corner where he charges at him but Dean manages to put both feet up to hit Bray in the face. Dean gets to the top of the turnbuckle but get cut off by Bray who attempts to suplex him off the top rope. Dean manages to headbutt Bray off the top rope. He jumps off the top but gets caught by Bray and slammed him on his back. Bray goes for the cover but Seth Rollins jumps in to stop the count which causes Erick Rowan to come in and take Seth out of the ring. Roman jumps in to take out Rowan but clotheslines him over the top rope falling out of the ring himself. Luke Harper manages to take Roman out by a suicide dive out of the ring and into the announce table.

Bray prepares to finish Dean off but looks over at Stephanie. He calls her in to the ring. She jumps into the ring beside Bray Wyatt, "Finish him." He says pointing at Dean.

Stephanie smiles and stands over Dean as he tries to get to his feet by using her legs to pull himself up. Bray whispers advice to her as Stephanie pulls him to his feet as they look into each others eyes. She kisses Dean's temple and prepares to deliver a Sister Abigail.

Suddenly she lets Dean go and stands up to Bray with a serious look on her face. Stephanie shakes her head and slaps Bray Wyatt in the face. Bray put Stephanie into Sister Abigail but Seth Rollins springboard knees him in the face causing him to release the hold on Stephanie followed by a Superman punch by Roman Reigns. Dean grabs Bray and successfully delivers Dirty Deeds then the cover for the win.

"Here are your winners...The Shield."

Stephanie unzipped the overalls to reveal her Shield uniform. Dean looks up at her with a grin on his face as they both embraced in a hug. Seth and Roman joins them in the celebration. Stephanie raised Dean, Seth and Roman's hand in victory.