Week 54: The Empty Feeling

Ryback and Curtis Axel vs Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose and Ryback go against each other. Ryback hits Dean with a clothelines before tagging in his partner Curtis Axel. Axel attempts to hit Dean before he gets to his feet but manages to counter by tripping Axel to land face first on the canvas. Dean takes advantage of Axel by folding his legs for a submission hold while grabbing his head along with a few elbow hits to his spine then switches the hold into a headlock.

Curtis Axel manages to knee Dean in the gut to free himself out of the hold. Axel tosses Dean over the top rope but Dean manages to hold on to the ropes and stay on the apron. Axel notices him and charges at him but Dean manages to hit him with his shoulder. Ryback attempts to knock Dean off the apron but is unsuccessful. The momentary distraction gives Axel the opportunity to hit Dean with his forearm. Curtis goes for the attack on Ambrose outside the ring with a series of punches until he rolls him back into he ring.

Axel tags in Ryback, who has his knee in between the ropes as Axel rams Dean's head into his knee before getting out of the ring. Ryback lifts Ambrose and slams him down on the mat. Ryback gets on the middle rope and tags in Axel before body slamming down on top of Dean. Axel follows it up with the same move as he goes for a pin attempt but only gets a two count.

Axel shoves Dean back into his team's corner to boot him in the stomach to tag in, once again, Ryback. They double team Ambrose by slamming his back into the corner turnbuckles with such force followed by a jab to the chest and then a double punch to the back.

Ryback takes Dean and lifts him for a suplex but Dean manages to counter with a DDT. Dean begins to crawl towards his corner as Seth starts getting fired up until he finally makes the tag to Seth Rollins.

Seth jumps in the ring to take down Curtis Axel and then Ryback. Curtis tries to come at Seth while he's in the corner but manages to boot Axel and then gets to the top turnbuckle to take down Axel. Axel gets to the corner as Seth charges at him from the opposite corner to deliver a stinger splash followed by a bounces off the ropes and a dropkick to take him down. Seth runs towards Curtis but Axel flips him over the ropes to cause Seth to land on the apron and hit him in the head with a kick.

Ryback attempts to swipe Rollins' feet off the apron but misses him and runs right into Dean, who takes him down with a tackle along with swinging punches. Curtis attempt to use the distraction to take Rollins off the apron but Seth manages to flip him over the top ropes and lands on Ryback.

Dean and Seth get into the ring. They look at each other and prepare to do a double suicide dive but the lights go out and the arena is dark.

The lights turn back on as The Wyatt Family is already in the ring facing Seth and Dean, who are now joined by Roman. Just as quickly as they appeared it took even less time for a brawl to happen between the two teams.

Rowan and Roman end up outside of the ring fighting until Rowan slams Reigns against the guardrail. Seth and Harper go back and forth with their punches until Harper attempted to hit Seth with a boot but Rollins ducked underneath it and managed to toss Harper over the ropes and onto the floor. Seth spring-boarded off the ropes but gets cut off by Kharma with an elbow to the face just as he lands.

Meanwhile, back inside the ring Dean is all over Bray until Harper and Rowan get in between them by holding Dean by the arms and pulling him off Bray. Harper and Rowan begin to attack Dean until he stops fighting back. Bray takes Dean in his arms, kisses his head, and delivers the Sister Abigail.

Bray Wyatt takes a mic to speak, "Isn't it sad, Dean," he laughs, "that no matter how hard you fight, you're just missing something vital to your heart. It's funny how much you need someone when they're gone and not able to help you."

Kharma joins Bray. Harper and Rowan lift a groggy Dean up to his feet as Kharma takes out the paper bag with Stephanie's face on that she used last week. She places it on his head and delivers an implant buster.

"You should learn to appreciate things more, Ambrose."

Rowan and Harper toss Roman and Seth back into the ring before they leave the chaos they made behind.