Week 43: Confrontation

Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. Erick Rowan & Luke Harper

Goldust is in the corner going up against Erick Rowan. Goldust ducks underneath a kick by Rowan and bounces off the ropes to hit him with a bulldog, landing him face first into the mat. Goldust rolls around on the mat trying to regain some momentum to get to his corner and tag in his brother, Cody. Rowan rolls over to get to his corner as well to Harper.

Harper and Cody get tagged into the match. Cody gets the upper hand by delivering a dropkick to Harper as he was getting into the ring. Harper gets to his feet immediately as Cody begins to deliver a series of punches to Harper until he swings a clothesline but misses as he bounces off the ropes and runs into a high knee by Cody Rhodes. Cody attempts to Irish whip Harper into the ropes but gets countered and tossed into the ropes himself. Cody manages to slide on his back and hit Harper with a uppercut punch. With Harper groggy, Cody attempt to kick him but is caught then turned towards the ropes where he manages to hit him with a Disaster Kick. As he goes for the cover he only gets a two count when Rowan comes in to stop the pin.

Rowan tosses Rhodes into the corner, he charges at him but Cody gets out of the way and manages to dump Rowan over the top rope. Harper tries to get the upper hand on Cody by charging at him but he manages to jump out of the way from a boot causing Harper to kick over the ropes and giving Cody the opportunity to toss him over as well. Bray Wyatt is at ringside in his rocking chair looking aggravated with the Rhodes Brothers. He shouts orders for Harper and Rowan to get up fast as Cody climbs to the top turnbuckle to land on top of Erick Rowan with a crossbody right in front of Bray Wyatt. Once he gets to his feet Cody is hit with a big boot by Luke Harper as Bray Wyatt begins to clap and laugh at Rhodes.

Luke Harper rolls Cody back into the ring but sees that Goldust gets in the ring. He hits Goldust with a discus clothesline knocking him back out of the ring. Harper turns his attention back to Cody Rhodes as he tosses him back into the corner but Rhodes counters with a roll up for a two count. Harper gets to his feet quickly and hits Cody hard with a clothesline almost taking his head off as he goes for the cover and gets the win for the Wyatt Family.

"Here are your winners...Erick Rowan and Luke Harper."

Bray Wyatt gets to his feet and joins his family in the ring for the victory.

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...S.H.E.I.L.D."

Suddenly the three members of the Shield come through the barricade to immediately jump into the ring and go straight for the Wyatt's. Roman and Seth attack Luke Harper and Erick Rowan while Dean goes straight for Bray Wyatt. He delivers a series of punches as he manages to roll out of the ring as his family is tossed out of the ring and join him on the ramp. Bray laughs as Dean paces back and forth with anger as he gets the microphone to speak.

"Wyatt's!" Dean screams, "You have something that I want and I want her now."

Bray laughs as he gets a microphone to respond, "In time, you will believe that she doesn't belong with you. If you want her...then fight for her."