II

I come out of unconsciousness and find myself in a wrecked ship. Blood is running down my forehead and I feel a sharp pain in my side. I smell smoke and can see it as it flows in the air above my head. I get up and try to find others from the ship. The whole front of it is ruined, so I can't make it in there to find anyone.

I go to the room I started out in and find the two other passengers passed out. One is under a turned over table so I run to where he is and pull the table off of him before trying to wake him up. Getting no response, I feel for his pulse and find that there isn't one.

"Shit," I mutter, turning to the other passenger whose arm is turned under him at a weird angle. Immediately I check for a pulse and find none.

I get up and run to find an exit. The smoke is thicker, and I know that this ship will most likely explode from the fire if it spreads to the right places or if another one ignites.

The door I boarded from is smashed in and there's no way I could ever manage to get through. Getting nervous, I run back and try to find an alternate exit route.

I see window large enough for me to get out of, and I look for the closest item that I think will aid me in breaking it. I pull a bar from the side of the ship that seemed to be locking a series of keypads and try to yank it off the wall. It won't budge so I look around and finally drag a table back to the window, using all of my strength and ignoring the growing pain in my side as I throw it towards the window. It won't budge, so i grab the table and throw it again, screaming when it clatters to the floor without damaging the window.

I run through the ship trying to find any hope of getting out and turn down different corridors that are completely unfamiliar to me.

I begin to cough, a result of the smoke settling in my lungs and my desperation to get out grows even more. I take a turn and run down some stairs before I find a locked door. I do everything I can to get through the door but it's locked.

I take a step back and throw my body into the door and all that does is hurt my shoulder. I scream, causing even more coughing. I look around the room and grab a metal chair before taking it to the door and using the seat part to aid in slamming the handle off. After a few tries, I finally break it off. I bust through the door to find that it is only a weapon room.

I begin to leave and look for an exit when I remind myself that I don't know where I am and that I could need a weapon.

As quickly as I can, I grab two knives, placing them in my boots, a pistol with a waist harness, and two larger blasters. I sling one blaster over my shoulder and one I keep on hand.

I run up the stairs in search of anything that could prove helpful. After searching nearly the entire back half, I've come up with nothing. I run to the middle of the ship and try to see if I can make it through the demolished front half. As I get closer, it grows hotter and the smoke grows thicker, but I decide that it's my only option.

Finding an opening in the wreckage, I begin to slide through, having to crouch down so I can keep my head out of the smoke.

It's a tight squeeze and I struggle to get through without cutting myself up, but I take the risk knowing it could be my only option.

I get to a point where there is stuff in my way and I can't push past it, so I start jabbing my gun at it, trying to knock it down. When it won't budge, I take my blaster and hope that it doesn't turn out to be a bad decision, and I shoot at it.

Thankfully, it blows a hole big enough for me to fit through. I throw my blaster through and then I crawl through the hole and land on the other side. I'm still in the ship, but I can see what looks to be like an opening in the ship that I can get to land from.

Despite my lightheadedness, I run towards the opening, pushing everything in my way aside and finally make it, getting out of the ship as quick as possible.

When I'm out, I find myself in a cold, snowy place. I have no idea where I am, but I run like hell to get away from the burning ship that could explode at any moment, getting as far as possible.

Once the ship isn't in seeing distance anymore, I slow down and realize that my lungs still aren't getting much oxygen and my adrenaline stops and my head starts to spin and then I find myself getting closer and closer to the ground.

I promise our beloved Kylo Ren is coming up soon :)

Any suggestions or things you would like to see in this book that maybe you haven't seen in others yet? I plan on making this one a bit darker than some of the ones I have read so far.

I will be updating later today!

xx