XX

The next few weeks pass in a slow, torturous manner. I feel as though time has really slowed down to punish me for disobeying orders, and it's grueling.

My days are all the same now with only minuscule differences. I wake up, eat the food that is delivered to my door, train for three hours or so with Kylo, eat food that is again delivered, shower, lay around and study galaxy history as I am forced to, eat delivered food, sleep. The only changes in my days are what I eat and with what weapon I train.

Training is as close to torture as Kylo can make it and I know he enjoys my suffering.

When we train, Kylo instructs me on different methods and then the two of us battle until I have had too much that I nearly pass out. I know I'm gradually getting better at each skill, but in exchange I'm growing bitter and angry all of the time and it's hard for me to find any positive in my life.

My relationship with Kylo has changed drastically in the past few weeks as well. He doesn't talk to me unless it's pertaining to the training. I am not allowed to talk to him in any sort of disrespectful manner either. I still do, but any time that I do my punishment is much more than it ever had been before. I pretty much have permanent marks on my wrists and ankles from being restrained so much.

As for Bane, I've seen him one time since Kylo nearly killed him. The only reason I was allowed that one tiny moment was because I refused to train with Kylo until I had proof that Bane was alive.

I was let into his holding cell with Kylo Ren standing just inside the door. Bane was covered in bruises and had a cut on his forehead and I was instantly angered, for I knew it was Kylo's doing. Bane muttered a sarcastic comment about how there was never a rule about not being with the females on the Starkiller and Kylo nearly choked him. Fortunately he actually listened to me when I told him not to.

Although I've grown accustomed to the new way of life here, I hate it so much.

I'm not even sure if I prefer this to being a servant anymore.

"We have your first assignment." When I hear Kylo's enhanced voice, I bring my attention from the weapon in my hands to him as he closes the door to the training room behind him.

I raise an eyebrow as I see the black box he is holding in his hands.

After he approaches me, he sets the box down before taking his mask off and setting it down as well.

He studies my face, and I can tell about as much as he's thinking as I can when he keeps the mask on.

"Well?" I say, a little more attitude evident in my voice than I intended. I wince, expecting him to use the force on me like he usually does, but he rolls his eyes. Like he literally acts like I usually would and rolls his eyes.

I must be rubbing off on him.

"Since you like getting too close to people you shouldn't, we have decided on a fitting role for you to play in our current endeavor," Kylo informs me, a smirk playing at his lips. I choose not to respond.

I watch as Kylo pulls the lid off of the black box he brought in, revealing a black material sitting inside of it. Confused, I look at Kylo's face as he lifts his head up to mine.

"Your beauty is exceptional, so it won't be hard for them to find attraction to you," he says, lifting the material in the box up, displaying that it is a flowy, almost-glittery black dress that when Kylo holds it up all the way, reaches the floor. I narrow my eyes. I was a little flattered that Kylo admitted that he thought I was attractive, but the dress has lost me. "You will become our seductress."

I stare at him, blinking a few times while I decide if I actually heard him correctly.

"Excuse me?" I say, my voice rising at the end.

"Your role will be to land on our targeted planet well before us, giving you enough time to play the innocent girl that needs help. Of course it won't be easy for you to get close to their leaders, but with our guidance, you can persuade them to let you into their kingdom," he advances, continuing to explain.

"And how do you expect that to happen? Most system's leaders are cruel and wouldn't dare let an outsider in," I reply calmly. On the inside I'm panicking. All of the books I've been studying have taught me the attitudes in the galaxy and leaders do not take in random outsiders.

A grin appears on his face after I make this statement. Again I'm confused.

"That's the part I know you will have no trouble with. We simulate a crash landing and you claim that you've escaped the treacherous First Order." The devilish grin on his face tells me he enjoys this plan way too much.

"Wait, what is this for?" If the country is loyal to The First Order, my claim won't help me.

"First, it is testing the loyalty of the system. More importantly, since we can almost say with accuracy that this system is not loyal, we will get much needed information from them after you learn the ins and outs of the system."

I stare at him, not knowing how this will succeed at all. I don't trust Kylo enough to know that this isn't my impending death, but then again I'll die if I don't follow orders.

After a few silent moments pass, Kylo speaks up again, shoving the flimsy fabric into my hands.

"Change. It's time to teach you how to be a seductress."

Cmon Kylo, we all know what you're doing. ;););););)

Yay phase 2 has begun!!

I'm pretty excited. Wbu?

So this is probably confusing like how tf does a dress fit into this situation but have no fear! (Delilah is here). I will reveal more details as the book progresses.

Suggestions? Comments?

Btw, this takes place a little bit before TFA events in case I never cleared that up before.

thanks fam for reading! remember to vote and comment!

xx