XXV

"I will not be killing anyone," I tell him sternly, all attraction to him leaving me at that moment. All I felt for him was anger and hatred.

After the initial shock of him telling me I had to learn how to kill people, I was infuriated and I was reminded of why I used to hate him. Of course I never really stopped hating him, I just covered I with different feelings.

His words reminded me of when I was scared of him and what he did to Bane and why I even met him in the first place.

Kylo had no problem killing anyone. His reputation shows that he never has had a problem with it.

I've learned how to fight, defend, and take care of myself all because that was what he wanted me to do. I took his relentless training and beatings and tireless work to become this tool for him to use and despite my attitude and minor protests I became exactly what he wanted me to be, but I will not be a killer.

"You will do what I ask of you," Kylo responds firmly, dropping the knife that is in his hand on the table and taking a calculated step towards me.

I narrow my eyes at him and instead of taking a step away from him, I step towards him in a challenging way.

"I'm not killing anyone," I repeat, my voice nearly a growl. This isn't something I will submit to.

"You will!" He yells, his anger rising quickly as he glares at me.

I step closer to him, using the strength he's taught me to stand up to him in a more confident way than I ever used to.

"Try all you want, you can't make me do anything," I say, testing him. We are now chest to chest and I push against him with my hands but he doesn't budge.

A laugh leaves his mouth next and I feel the vibrations of it as he grabs my hands and pulls them away from his body.

"I can make you do whatever I want you to do," he replies calmly, a devious grin on his face.

"What are you talking about? I've never—" I try to argue with him, but my words are cut off and my anger dissipates as soon as Kylo's lips touch mine.

Again I'm shocked at his actions but I don't protest whatsoever. Instead, I immediately react, kissing back fervently, moving my hands to his hair as soon as he releases my wrists to place his hands on my bare waist.

Our mouths push against each other as they move and I use my hands in his hair to pull him closer to me, our bodies pressing together more.

The kiss only lasts a few seconds longer when I remember how this got started in the first place.

I quickly push him away and glare at him.

"You can't control me." I cross my arms and cock my hip out, the kiss still lingering in my mind but my anger more present.

Kylo turns away from me and puts on his cloak and his mask, walking towards the door to leave, my glare following him the whole way. He turns back before he opens the door and faces me. He lifts a hand and suddenly I cannot move a muscle and my breathing is restricted.

"You will give into me," his masked figure says in its electronic tone. The increasing pressure I feel in my skull is a direct result of the power he is wielding with his hand.

I grit my teeth, unable to move my jaw enough to speak. The glare in my eyes says what my mouth can't.

"We train tomorrow. If you are not here on time there will be consequences."