V

"So tell me, why the hell am I still in here? I thought you could use me for some dark sinister plan," I say as Kylo walks in the room.

"Well that mouth of yours never helped," he replies calmly. I was hoping to get more of a rise out of him.

"Well, as you know since you seemingly picked through my mind, I'm used to keeping my mouth shut and being a good servant. I left that for a reason," I say, smirking at him.

I have been strapped to this vertical imprisonment for who knows how long and my annoyance has only grew.

"Well it would be wise of you to at least refrain from using attitude with me because I have more power than you can even imagine," he says, dragging a chair around to sit in front of me.

I roll my eyes. He takes notice of that.

"You have too much rebellion for your own good," he comments, leaning his forearms on his knees, tilting up towards me.

"I already told you I'm not with the Resistance," I mumble, wishing again that I could cross my arms.

"Not that. I mean defiant," he replies, standing up and coming closer to me.

He reaches up with a hand and I get scared, thinking he's going to choke me again. When I flinch back, he stops moving. I look at him as he moves again, reaching to the side of my face and brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

That was weird.

"You could be so strong," he says lowly. After another second, he steps away and turns his back to me.

"If you join us, you could be a strong fighter. You could have more than you ever dreamed," he says, his back still to me, his voice raising in volume. "All you have to do is comply with our rules."

"That's not what I want." I wait for him to turn around. "I've lived my whole life listening to orders and doing what I've been told. I didn't escape to do the same here." I keep my voice calm but strong.

"It's different here. You'll have power. You won't be doing stupid chores for your master, you'll be learning, growing, fighting for a cause," he says, getting close to me again. He leans down closer to me. "Join us."

His case is convincing. But I don't know how much I can trust him.

"I don't know..." I say, weary of anything that could be hidden in his promises.

"You don't know if you can trust what I'm saying," he says as if he read my mind. He probably did.

I look at him for a moment. "It's kind of hard to trust someone in a mask," I reply, joking with him.

Before I know what he's doing, he reaches up to the sides of his mask and presses something that causes a noise and he takes his helmet off, revealing his face.

What I see shocks me.

The first thing I notice is his hair. It's beautiful. It's dark, luscious, and curly and it makes me want to run my fingers through it. His eyes are dark as well and the state back at mine. His skin is soft and pale and he has a strong nose and jawline.

He's stunning.

"Join us," he repeats. He gets ever closer to me, his face a few inches from mine.

"I will not subdue my attitude," I tell him defiantly, wanting to agree but still not sure.

"You can redirect it. I will show you," he tells me. "You have so much...anger and frustration. We can use it well."

I still don't answer.

After a long period of silence, he stands up straight and walks behind me.

"I'll leave you to your decision, but the sooner you decide, the sooner you get out of those restraints."

yay another update I hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment and yes I just figured out that I could format this into the center. :)

Adam driver is hot.