XXXXV

Apologies for the awkward squares and exclamation points. i wrote this on my phone and haven't had time to fix I­t­ on my laptop

Kylo grabbed my hand and nearly dragged me down the corridors of the ship until we found ourselves in the hallway with his private quarters. I️ struggled to keep up with him without jogging.

I️ didn't dare say a word, though, because I️ didn't know what he thought about the whole situation and I️ definitely didn't want to make I️t worse.

I️ felt a bit darker on the inside after what just happened, but I️ was surprised that I️ didn't feel guilty. I️ now knew where my loyalties lied and I️ wouldn't do anything to change it.

Hundreds of people were potentially just killed but all I️ cared about was how I️ was holding onto Kylo and I️ was being loyal to him.

As soon as we made it to Kylo's room, he threw open the door and shoved me inside. I️ stumbled over my feet out of nervousness and as I️ regained composure and started to turn around, I️ see Kylo's helmet hit the floor with a loud clatter.

Before I️ can fully turn around to see Kylo's face, his lips smash onto mine, his hands grabbing either side of my face.

I️ react instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling myself as close to him as possible.

Oh, how I️ longed for this.

His hands slide down away from my face, slowly making their way down my sides. They rest on my hips for a moment while our mouths move in sync and our tongues fight for passionate dominance.

This kiss was different than times before. I️t was just as needy as I️t had been in the past, but it had more longing in it, more care, yet just as much aggression.

I️ grabbed fistfuls of Kylo's hair as his hands reached down to my thighs, just below my butt. I️ jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he tugged at my thighs. He effortlessly carried me over to his bed without breaking our kiss and I️ wrapped one arm around his shoulders for balance.

Without a warning, Kylo detached his lips from mine and threw me on top of the bed. I️ landed and bounced a little, giving me time to take a look at Kylo's face.

I️t was just as handsome as I️ remember it, yet more rugged and stunning, if that were possible.

Within a second, he had me pinned down to the bed and his lips were on mine again.

After a few seconds, I️ grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down closer to me. I️ didn't like how much space was between us. After all, we had had galaxies between us before today.

Kylo grabbed my wrists and held them above my head, continuing the kiss as he bit down a little hard on my lip, causing me to whimper.

I️ wanted my hands back, so I️ started to squirm. Eventually, he freed them and they immediately found their way to his hair.

His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt as he lifted his body off of mine just enough to begin to slide the shirt up my abdomen.

I️ used my hands to push up on him, breaking the kiss and putting space between us for just a second as I️ helped Kylo pull my shirt over my head. Then, I️ reached for the bottom of his and we took his off too.

Before he could reattach his lips to mine, I️ flipped us over so that I️ was over him and I️ pushed him back into the bed, leaning down and placing a kiss on his jaw, working my way down his neck.

I️ realized how much I️ really missed him and how much I️ needed him in this moment. I️ never wanted to be separated from him again.

I️ lost focus as I️ started to think about my life without him and in that moment of weakness, he flipped us back over and hovered over me with his arms holding mine down.

His eyes were on fire with passion and his lips were majorly swollen, as I️ could tell mine were.

"I️ missed you." Kylo stared at me without moving closer.

His words stunned me. I️ didn't think he would have actually missed me.

I️ mean I missed him, but I️ even grew to where I️ wouldn't think about him. I️ didn't expect him to come back for me, especially not so soon.

"Really?" I️ barely spoke the words before his lips attached to mine again.

A few seconds later, Kylo sat up and moved over of me, grabbing my hands and pulling me into a sitting position.

"Every day I️ struggled not to command a fleet to come get you. I️ knew what had to be done. It was terrible."

The words coming out of his mouth couldn't possibly be his own. Kylo has never said anything like this.

"You're not upset with me?" I️ asked him. Surely I️ would be in trouble for failing my mission.

He looked at me like I️ was completely stupid.

"You did nothing wrong." He pushed hair away from my face as his eyes trailed down to my lips. He began to lean in but I️ put my hands on his chest and held him off.

"But I️ failed. I️ was supposed to get information about their government and their alliance and I️ didn't get any of it. I️ didn't get close."

Kylo laughed. He actually laughed at me.

"Lyra, you found out everything you were supposed to. Like I️ said, they didn't contact us telling us they found you, they didn't try to return you to where you belonged. Instead, what did they do?" His laughter quickly died and his words got angrier.

"They began making me one of them." I️ stared at his eyes as I️ could tell he was getting angry thinking about the last few months of me being gone.

"Exactly. Their alliance wasn't with us. You completed your mission," He gritted out.

I️ placed my hands on his face, relieved that I️ wasn't in trouble but more concerned with calming him down.

"Hey, I'm here now. I️ belong to the First Order. Not to them." Saying it out loud caused a sense of pride and excitement to rise within me.

I️ was a part of The First Order.

Kylo's hard expression slowly dropped and was replaced with a smirk.

"You're mine, Lyra," Kylo said powerfully, sending chills down my spine.

I️ slowly leaned in, my lips nearly coming in contact with his before I️ replied. "I'm yours."

He closed the gap between our lips and I️ could feel the grin on his mouth.

Before the kiss could deepen, he threw me back into the bed and stood up, a mischievous grin plastered to his face.

"Now get up, we have some training to do."

***THE END***

Thank you all for reading this!! I greatly appreciate every vote and comment!