VI

The sound of the doors opening brings me from my daze which was caused by boredom. I look up as a person in a chrome-armored suit comes into view and starts to release my restraints.

"What's going on?" I ask, a little fear in my voice.

"I'm taking you to Lord Ren and the Supreme Leader," the person replies, surprising me when I hear even past the mechanic sound that it's a woman.

After my restraints are removed, she grabs my arm and pulls me to a fully standing position before pushing me out of the room and along through corridors unfamiliar to me before stopping in front of a door and telling me to stay put.

I look around, desperately wanting to go somewhere and possibly escape, but two storm troopers are stationed next to the door so I can't go anywhere.

I rock on my feet, wondering what I'm waiting for.

"Have you made your decision?" Kylo Ren's voice asks from behind me, scaring me.

Have I made my decision?

I spent every second from the time Kylo Ren left me in my cell to now thinking about this, the conflict within me causing an internal battle.

If I join, I would potentially have a home, a place where I can grow as a person and never have to go back to how I was before.

But, I actually don't know anything about what I would be joining. I know it's the First Order, which I grew up hearing mixed opinions about. They basically Rule the Galaxy. But I know so little about what they actually are.

"You're still unsure. Perhaps this will fix that," he says, grabbing my arm and yanking me forward. He turns to me. "You address him as Supreme Leader and you give the utmost respect. He is not as forgiving as I, and any amount of disrespect will not go unpunished."

That was enough to scare me into straightening up.

He nods before walking and opening the door. I follow him, unsure of what could be behind the door.

The room is dark. We walk on a strip all the way until a small platform for us to stand on. I follow whatever Kylo Ren does.

My hands shaking, I can feel the fear that pumps through my veins as it turns to adrenaline. This adrenaline, however, I cannot use so it gives me tremors.

Suddenly, the dark room gets slightly lighter as a holographic image comes into view.

The man sitting in the chair is pale, scary, and huge. He looks down upon us with a wise and knowing look, his eyes shifting from Kylo Ren to me and then back.

"Supreme Leader, this is the courageous leader I told you about," Kylo says, bowling his head. I follow suit, looking down at my feet as I bend my body forward in the slightest.

"Courageous..." The Supreme Leader says, his voice low, loud, and aged. I bring my head up and look at him respectfully.

"She seems seems conflicted on the matter of joining us," Kylo tells him, his posture still perfect.

"Then show her why she should, Ren. Show her our power. I sense her fear, but I also sense her strength," he says, motioning to me.

"Thank you, Supreme Leader," Kylo says. He looks over to me expectantly.

I stumble a bit, but repeat him. "Thank you, Supreme Leader."

"Teach her well, Kylo Ren."

I watch as Kylo takes his helmet off, placing it on a table before turning to me.

"Think about a moment you were so mad, you didn't know what to do with your energy," Kylo begins, his natural voice sounding in my ear.

I thumb through my memories, coming up with plenty of instances where I was mad but not sure why I need to be thinking about this.

"There. Think about all that anger that you could never get rid of, never release. And attack me."

My thoughts stop.

"What?" I ask, surprised by his order.

"Attack me! I'm going to teach you how to fight and how to use that energy from your anger!"

I widen my eyes, not sure what to do. I've never fought someone and I don't think I want to tangle with Kylo Ren.

"Just do it!" He yells, and I still stay planted. He groans before taking a step towards me and grabbing my arms. He pulls them up before pushing me back. "If you could stand up to me before you should have a problem attacking me now!"

His yelling is quite frustrating and it's building its own anger inside of me, so I charge at him.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I do whatever feels natural. I swing at him but he quickly blocks it before pushing me and knocking me to the ground. He walks away.

"What the hell?" I yell at him, standing up and brushing off my clothes.

"Take this," he orders, tossing me a long weapon that looks like a big stick.

He grabs one of his own before he swings his, striking my arm.

"How is this helping anything?" I ask, my anger growing.

"Feel that anger? You need to use it! Use the weapon I gave you to fight back!"

I narrow my eyes, deciding to try my best.

When he swings his weapon again, I use mine to block his before pulling mine back and swinging again at him.

Our weapons make cracking noises as we fight each other. My anger builds as he is able to contact my body with his weapon but I can't even get close to his without him blocking me.

Finally we end up in a position where I have my weapon held in both hands as it is holding back Kylo's weapon. He holds me there and I try to push against him, but it's no use. He pushes against his staff which causes me to fall flat on my back.

"Good," he comments dryly, throwing his weapon on the floor.

I get up, huffing.

"Why are you training me?" I ask him, putting my staff on the rack where he got it before picking up his and doing the same.

I walk away and begin to straighten up the things in the room we've messed up.

"Stop." I look up to see him watching me with a strange eye. He walks up to me.

"Stop what?" I ask him, standing as he stands right in front of me.

"Stop cleaning and straightening things up. That's not your job here," he says calmly, his eyes locked on mine.

"S-sorry, I just...it's a habit I guess."

"I told you already. You will not be a servant of that kind here."

I nod and our eyes stay fixed on each other's for a few more seconds before he turns away.

"You will have your own room now seeing as you will be learning more. I need a definite answer by tomorrow," he says as he puts his cloak on.

"Yes."

He turns to me, giving me a confused look as he picks his helmet up.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...I'll join you."

Sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday! I meant to but I was busy with festivities! I'll be posting another soon!
vote and comment <3
xx -Del