XXVI

I sit as far as possible from the man I just stabbed, tears blurring my vision as I try to get the feeling of the knife breaking flesh out of my head.

That moment keeps replaying itself in my mind and it terrifies me, making me want to use that knife on myself. Or better, Kylo.

How could I have been so naive, so blind as to not know that this was what Kylo wanted. He wasn't just teaching me how to use weapons for defense, he was teaching me how to use them to kill. We was training me to be his weapon.

I couldn't do it. I wouldn't.

I will sit here as long as it takes. I refuse to kill this man.

After my hysterics die down, I dry my eyes and look over to the man who seems to be moving around. I see that he's pulled the knife out of his abdomen and is standing up, seemingly unaffected by his injury anymore.

I watch as he wipes the blood off of his hands before turning his attention to me.

His eyes are dark and intimidating. The glare I his eyes tells me one thing and soon I find myself trying to shrink into the wall as I scramble backwards.

This man holds the knife that was previously in his stomach tightly in his hand as he makes his way towards me

Within a few seconds, he lunged for me and I dodge out of the way, crawling away from him before quickly standing up and running towards the weapon wall. I grab my staff and turn around in time to see him striking at me with the knife.

I attempt to block him with my staff, but he manages to slice through the skin on my stomach before I can block him, pain immediately causing me to scream.

Swinging my staff despite the pain, I manage to knock the knife from his hand. It lands behind him and instead of grabbing for it, he lunges for me and knocks me back, grabbing onto my staff and trying to rip it out of my hands.

I cry out as he rips it from me and I stumble back towards the table. Without looking, I grab the first thing on the table I can wrap my hand around before he hits me on the head with my own staff, knocking me to the floor.

I try to sit up but feel extremely dizzy from the blow. The man kneels slightly and pushes against my head so I fall and hit it on the floor. I groan before I feel searing pain where my cut is.

The man is above me, pressing the end of my staff into the middle of the cut, causing the pain to intensify. I scream out, never having experienced this raw of a pain.

Using all of my strength, I grab the staff and push it off of me before sitting up and trying to wrestle the bigger man to the ground.

I begin feeling even more light headed but I know if I pass out I won't be able to escape this man alive. I drop my knife and grab the staff with both hands, trying to take it from him and knock him to the ground.

Instead he knocks me to the ground again before throwing the staff to the side and reaching for my neck. As he does so, I grab the knife beside me and kick at his legs, trying to keep him off of me. He stumbles and starts to fall over me so I throw my hands up to cover my face, squeezing my eyes shut.

I feel all of his weight on me as I feel the knife in my hand move, followed by a gurgling sound.

Peeking my eyes open, I see the knife in my hand disappear into the big man's neck. His eyes are wide and his blood is spurting onto me.

I scream.

Pushing him off of me, I lean over him and pull the knife from his throat and pressing my fingers over the wound, trying to stop the bleeding.

"No!" I scream, not sure how to help him. I didn't mean to kill him. I was defending myself! I didn't want him to die I just didn't want him to kill me.

His hands claw at my hands that are pressed to his bleeding neck. I watch his eyes as they dilate before he goes still, his hands dropping with a thud to his side.

"No," I whisper to myself in disbelief. I reach for the mans wrist and feel around for a pulse, seeing if his heart is still beating.

When I find nothing, I scream, backing away and pressing my hand to my mouth.

When I do this, blood ends up on my face and mouth and I scream again, looking down at my hands in terror.

Screaming, I lose my mind as I try to back away from the man when my back hits the wall. I cry loudly, not believing that I had just killed someone.

Dropping my face into my hands, I scream loudly, replaying the events in my head over and over and over until it's all I see.

I scream until my voice is hoarse and I can't make any more sound. Then I run out of tears to cry.

Hearing the door open, I stand up to see Kylo Ren standing at the door, taking his helmet off. He looks between me and the dead man on the floor and a grin appears on his face.

I make my way towards him and he starts to say something, but I wind back and punch him so hard he stumbles back.

"I hate you!" I say, trying to yell at him. My throat doesn't allow it so it's a higher pitched, scratchy screech. He looks at me in shock and I punch him again, not wanting to stop.

"Lyra! Stop!" He says, holding up his hand to stop me. I freeze in place.

He looks at me harshly, probably taking in the blood all over my face and body.

When he releases me I lunge at him and he lets me this time and I punch him in the jaw one time before he grabs me and holds me still.

"Stop! You did it. You killed him! It's over for now!" He tells me, a smirk on his face.

"You're just going to make me do it again!" I yell at him, trying to get out of his grip.

"And you will do it again if I tell you to!" He yells back, angry now.

"I won't! You can't make me!"

He grins at me. "We'll see."

With that he pushes me back before waving a hand over my head and everything goes black.

Hey y'all!

I'm running out of things to say in authors notes atm.

But in case you're wanting a new Kylo Fanfic to read go check out daddykyloren and her fanfic troubled Bc it's pretty good!

(She didn't ask me to do that btw but if you want me to check yours out and maybe put it in one of my notes hmu in my pms)

Please remember to vote and comment!

xx