Conversations

I knew I had fallen asleep on the bathroom floor but when I woke up I was snuggled up in the black comforter on Kylo's bed. Looking around I realize that he is already gone for the day so I decide I should get up and do my morning routine of brushing my teeth and getting ready.

Once I'm ready for the most part I see there are a stack of clothes on the dresser that are apparently for me because they fit perfectly. I slip on my boots and then find an empty space on the floor to sit and start my meditations.

Steadying my breathing and clearing my mind of random thoughts, I start to focus on my concentration. I feel my body start to levitate off the ground and I keep my mind clear, ready in case I should see something. I focus my energy on General Organa and when I feel the connection I send her my thought.

"I'm safe. I'm on the Starkiller but I'm safe. Don't send anyone after me."

"Oh thank the Gods you are okay. Keep us updated Naku and stay safe."

After about an hour of peaceful meditation and a small conversation with Leia, Kylo Ren walks into the room, I peak open an eye to look at him but quickly close it and uncross my legs so that I am standing on my own two feet again.

"You need to eat." The masked voice says and I see a Storm Trooper comes into the room to set down a tray of food and then walks out, leaving us alone again. I walk over to the tray,seeing a glass of water and a plate full of vegetables and fruits, I smile to myself and start eating,

"Are you just going to watch me the whole time?" I questioned and he came around to where he rest his helmet, takes it off and sits down facing me.

"I needed a break." Was his only answer so I nod and turn back to my food. I'm sure torturing people was exhausting... I close my eyes and let out a deep sigh. Being around Ben was messing with my thoughts, I was normally so kind and clear headed like a good Jedi should be but around this man my head was shaky and my thoughts were not what they should be. That scared me.

"You can't keep me locked up this room forever. It's not healthy." He scoffs at my concern for my health.

"I can't trust you to walk around alone without attempting to escape, which you would fail by the way. Soon enough I'll take you with me but now you are in here."

"At least bring me a few books or something, paper and a few pencils would even suffice."

"I'll see what I can do." 

"Wait a minute," I set my fork down, "why am I stuck here? If you're not going to kill me and you think you know where the map is, then why keep me? Why not give me my saber back and let me go?"  He seemed annoyed with my question as he stood to his feet and faced me.

"Because I need you here! I can't just let you go back to the Resistance and give them whatever information you think you have."

"And why would you need me?" I crossed my arms over my chest and he gave me a glare. "Why would the Kylo Ren possible need me?"

"Don't play games with me Naku, you know exactly why." He walked to the other side of the room to put some more distance between us.

"I don't think I do." I knew I was pushing him but I couldn't help it! Whenever I was around him, a different part of me that I didn't know I had starts to surface.

"Stupid girl." He grabs his helmet, throwing it on before storming out of the room and leaving me alone once again. This being alone bit was going to get old really fast.

Kylo's POV

I couldn't believe her! To act as if she didn't know exactly what she does to me was disrespectful, I was the reason Snoke hadn't killed her yet! He had wanted her out of the way, thinking she was a distraction he had instructed me to kill her but I knew I wouldn't be able to do so I told him she could be influenced to join our side. I informed him of her tracking skill and he found it quite appealing along with her ability to get inside people's minds to communicate with them.

I was probably wrong. Nakari would never go dark, she was strong with the force and I knew that she held hate for the dark side because she blamed it for taking me away from her, but that wasn't the case. I thought at one time that it would have made us closer. We couldn't be together because of the Jedi law and Snoke had once said that if I took the Jedi's out of the equation then there would be no reason for her to separate us like she had tried so desperately to do. But I had been wrong. It made her loathe me.

"Kylo Ren." I come to a stop, turning around I see Captain Phasma. "Supreme Leader Snoke wishes to speak with you." I give her a stiff nod before heading in that direction. When I enter I see that he is alone and waiting for me.

"Kylo Ren." He voice was deep and slightly dragged out, "Have you made progress with the female Jedi?"

"Yes Supreme Leader. I believe that she will come to see things as I do within a short amount of time." I was lying through my teeth but he didn't have to know that. I just needed more time.

"I see, well you make sure of it or else you will be the one taking her life from her. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Supreme leader." I waited till his image faded from the massif room before hurrying back to my room. I had work to do.

A/N
A little short, I know and I'm sorry!! Omg haha my Spotify is on shuffle and Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) just came on!! Haha ok sorry I found that way to funny! Well I hope y'all are liking it!! Please please let me know what y'all think!